Media One

-Graffiti Books-

cav11.jpg

cav2.jpg

cav3.jpg

cav4.jpg

cav5.jpg

cav6.jpg

Ive been coming to New york for some time now and in the days before the internet was such an accesable part of our daily lives the private collections of writers were like the holy grail to anyone traveling to New York City, and something for the most part that seemed almost mythical, very rarely did you see any pictures at all, certain names came up every time as to had the most pictures and Cavs name was always one of them, these days with the internet flooded with train pictures its pretty rare to see something that you’ve never seen before, this has plenty, almost 200 pages, page after page of herny style panoramic pics of the whole cars, get it on amazon.

here:

http://dmote1.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/from-the-platform-by-paul-cavalleri/

Has anybody had a look at the book by latlas?

http://latlas.net/#livre

I do not really buy graffiti books anymore but have had a interest in the back of my mind about this dudes work for a while.

^fresh graphics, annoying flash website. I dig the "I am everywhere" tall letters.

its great that Schiffer supports publishing graffiti books with quality content but the bindings are GARBAGE... they need to step their operations up...

I finally treated myself to a copy of Beat The Clock (A book about throw ups).

If you're into throws/fill-ins it's a must have IMO.. beautiful stuff. A few fold outs, some shiny pages, a few different sections, blackbook throws etc.. and writer profiles scattered throughout, mainly a name and quote then a few sweet pics of their throws.

Here's a few quick phone pics, I'll scan it up or take decent pics of more if anyone is interested.

HbWVDl.jpg

oWWnih.jpg

8Shw7h.jpg

lsCrkh.jpg

oY8IWh.jpg

b0LZ6h.jpg

LQPaph.jpg

F2X6Mh.jpg

Just saw the next on the run books on amazon, theres going to be a zebster and a how and nosm editions coming soon

new crack and shine international book

http://crackandshine.com/

csi.jpg

This looks great, but expensive. Near enough 50 quid on a book.. I can't justify it.

If anything I'll bug someone to pick it up for me as a birthday present or some shit, but parting with 50 notes for a book would make me cry.

London blackbook is pretty good as well

Yeah, think that'll be my next one. Can't have one without the other 'n that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now