-Graffiti Books-

Media One

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cav11.jpg

cav2.jpg

cav3.jpg

cav4.jpg

cav5.jpg

cav6.jpg

Ive been coming to New york for some time now and in the days before the internet was such an accesable part of our daily lives the private collections of writers were like the holy grail to anyone traveling to New York City, and something for the most part that seemed almost mythical, very rarely did you see any pictures at all, certain names came up every time as to had the most pictures and Cavs name was always one of them, these days with the internet flooded with train pictures its pretty rare to see something that you’ve never seen before, this has plenty, almost 200 pages, page after page of herny style panoramic pics of the whole cars, get it on amazon.

here:

http://dmote1.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/from-the-platform-by-paul-cavalleri/

• 4 weeks later...

I finally treated myself to a copy of Beat The Clock (A book about throw ups).

If you're into throws/fill-ins it's a must have IMO.. beautiful stuff. A few fold outs, some shiny pages, a few different sections, blackbook throws etc.. and writer profiles scattered throughout, mainly a name and quote then a few sweet pics of their throws.

Here's a few quick phone pics, I'll scan it up or take decent pics of more if anyone is interested.

HbWVDl.jpg

oWWnih.jpg

8Shw7h.jpg

lsCrkh.jpg

oY8IWh.jpg

b0LZ6h.jpg

LQPaph.jpg

F2X6Mh.jpg

bay-cover.jpg

Bay Area Graffiti ’80s–’90s

Early Bombing

SFaustina & Jocelyn Superstar

Page Count: 208

Size: 8 x 10 inches

Buy

Veteran graffiti writers SFaustina and Jocelyn Superstar have collaborated on a history of the graffiti scene in the San Franscisco Bay area from the early 1980s to the late 1990s. The result of their collaboration, Bay Area Graffiti ’80s–’90s: Early Bombing, provides a glimpse into street art history that is seldom seen: one that is authored by a pair of writers who have 40 years of graffiti experience between them and provides an insider’s view on history and relevance of graffiti. Bay Area Graffiti ’80s–’90s: Early Bombing includes interviews with a range of the period’s artists, such as BIGFOOT, ESKIMO, MQ, and REVOK.

More pictures here.

bay-1.jpg

bay-2.jpg

bay-3.jpg

bay-4.jpg

bay-5.jpg

bay-6.jpg

Characters of the graffiti world" by Kane "Scream" Smith

There is now a website to promote this book, and it has a slideshow and allsorts of different places it is available throughout New Zealand and online shipped all around the world.

Please help support the graffiti aspect of the hip-hop culture and grab a copy!

http://www.unitpublishingcopyright.com

Peace!

ScreamOne

• 5 weeks later...

i would like to add a book in the process of being made if i could , the title is "HAND OF DESTRUCTION" im trying to have 200 plus pages black and white with hopefully a few inserts .

What i need at the moment is some writers that would like to participate . just need a dope handstyle and the answer to one question "What does your handstyle mean to your ?"

i have about 80 needing 200, i have some work ahead of me so im trying to get attention and some help

from every one out there that does what we do create .

hit me up if you can spare a second

thank you

DSC08057.jpg take some time