bombing and racking

bobsuruncle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have only just started graffiti and have yet to spray anything on a wall. All i hav done is spray cope on an old door and it made me realise a few things. I thought i was gonna buy a piece of wood an practise on that, well this cope i did was tiny and it practically used up all the space, id be painting over the over stuff every 5 mins so i cud paint new stuff i realy wouldnt get any decent practice doin that. The only way im gunna progress wit a can is bombing. Plus my 400 ml can feels half empty after a titchy throw! how many peeps out ther rack cans and who buys? cos if i buy all my cans this is gunna be the most expensive ting ive taken up to date.

mama mia!!:scrambled: :eek:

hahahahaha cope??

anyone who talks about cope like that should have his dick chopped off, and thrown into a blender, then forced to watch his whole family killed by wild dingos and then have all his limbs sawed off by a chefs knife and then raped by the entire colts offensive line and then have a drill burrowed into the side of his temprel lobe!!!!

someone tell me what 'kike' is. i live in texas. and ive never heard that word before.

it was #5 in americas top 5 most offensive words. so yeah. give me a definition, yo. let the vocabulary expand my mind, yo.

Its a mean mean mean thing to call jews. whats number 1 on that list in intreged?

Sk8ter6, the one you couldnt remember was Sand Clown. Thats what the person who started this was. That biatch need to learn to resmect his elders. If it wasnt for the artist that have been around for year, I would have never gotten into this. The greats in my local area have been very helpful to me. seeing there work has just pushed me to get better. Someone stomp that kid.

yo, wen u rack from walmart, does the beeper go off?

beeper-(the thing at the door)

Yes, yes it does go off. And they send the security on you. Its horrible, they treat you like shit and throw powder sugar on you while your naked and spray you with a fire house.

• 1 month later...