where's Smart?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

The rumors of my death are GREATLY exaggerated... time and events forced me to create a myspace page yesterday so... you might find me there but until I actually figure out how to have a decent layout it will all be shrouded in mystery (like most of my life)... but I'm openly petitioning for 'friends'... for now... B double E R-R U N, beer run...

• 4 months later...
yeah i don;t know whther for a couple of you it's an inside joke or not but there are definitely a whole bunch of losers who actually think its t3h ub3r c00lz to get props on the forums

it is. and it is. i have noticed. i think nothing of post count, e-status, etc.

mehh, i could care less about it. I know I ain't goin anywhere.

I just like the concept of social chastisement for those people who do really piss me off. Like Juan and Eon ORC or whatever the fuck that kids name is that mucked my philosophy thread up for a few days.

I think in some respects it is a fun way to note when someone has said something particularly funny or intelligent.

I suppose that would be too rational of an application for this place though.

yeha it would be fine if it was like that but instead you have a bunch of complete drongos that have made a thread where all they do is give gay e-props to each other for no reason so all the other 12ozers will think theyre mad cool

that is where the joke starts.

and yeah, get a bunch of writers together and status is cool. all city, kings, toys, etc.

all hierarchal. this site is a funny social experiment.

Guest shai_hulud

<-----------------------*ahem

Yeah, I liked Smart. Even when he kicked you (casek) off for a few days, he let you come back and argue with him about it under a different SN.

That was funny.

I think I'm over the props thing. I'll never catch up to or pass Mainter.

I'll just try to say funny and intelligent things, like crooked said. Earn it the real way.

<-----------------------*ahem

Yeah, I liked Smart. Even when he kicked you (casek) off for a few days, he let you come back and argue with him about it under a different SN.

That was funny.

I think I'm over the props thing. I'll never catch up to or pass Mainter.

I'll just try to say funny and intelligent things, like crooked said. Earn it the real way.

smart and i are friends now. he's a very cool guy. he adds a lot to the board and comes off with some pretty good humor.

yeah, i'm not concerned with having more props, i am collecting them, though...i used to collect garbage pail kids, too.

Guest shai_hulud

Did you ever find out what became of him?

That's cool that you guys are good terms. He doesn't strike me as the type to hold a grudge, though.

Archived