CALIFORNIA

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the level though, all the gang members look like absolute muppets.

the oversized clothes are not a good look....

i have a question though, im a white english kid - if i were to just walk through places like these would i face any trouble or shit from gangs? or could they respect he fact that i would have absolutly fuck all to do with anything they are involved in...

wow, and your english. you probably should not be walking in any american urban city.

and i dont agree with that shit about NY niggas just wanting to get money. a couple dudes tried to rob me out there walking through a borough after a bar stop.

i think the general rule here is that you can be robbed in ANY american hood for a) being white b) not being from there c) being alone or in small numbers. If your in large numbers you can catch more heat like getting shot at. hoods anywhere in the US, from richmond to kansas city to the NO, are fucking dangerous for outta towners.

i remember doing a delivery once when i was younger in Oakdale area of SF, some old dude was training kids how to jack people. theses kids were like 13 or 14 and ran up to my car yelling "turf tax turf tax" while the older guy sat back on the street edging them on. luckily im a smart white dude and i keep a few dollars in the pocket for jackers and the stash in my coat.

That clip is from a video called Hood2Hood. Dude who made it is from the Bay. A shitload of people got arrested or jacked in many different states. To put yourself on blast in a documentary like that is fucking retarded.

and i dont agree with that shit about NY niggas just wanting to get money. a couple dudes tried to rob me out there walking through a borough after a bar stop.

i think the general rule here is that you can be robbed in ANY american hood

Pretty much, i know dudes who make there money strictly on robberys.Just standing around talking about "who got money" and "who's getting it next." A couple of heads actually ran this dude over(with there car) on my block the other day,Then robbed him for 6 oxycotin and a bottle of dust.Sucks for him.

i think the general rule here is that you can be robbed in ANY american hood

Pretty much, i know dudes who make there money strictly on robberys.Just standing around talking about "who got money" and "who's getting it next." A couple of heads actually ran this dude over on my block the other day,Then robbed him for 6 oxycotin and a bottle of dust.Sucks for him.

That clip is from a video called Hood2Hood. Dude who made it is from the Bay. A shitload of people got arrested or jacked in many different states. To put yourself on blast in a documentary like that is fucking retarded.

yea that documentary was nuts, i knew some of the guys yoking that 1980s white mustang from high school. i hear that the dude who showed off his $100,000 stashbox was actually shot and killed after the film was released.

when i was in the service, we were in brisbane, walking down the street. many of the people in our group were black. this white lady was walking in our direction. she was looking all scared and putting her head down when she saw the group of blacks. this black dude named chris noticed her looking scared, and when he passed by her he leaned in her face and said "RAAAAAWWWWRRRR... bitch!"

she jumped in hysteria

hahaha, that's pretty much the vibe Iget about Australia from the news reports and people I've spoken too from there online and off. That racism is pretty much the status quo. The funniest shit is that most white Australians don't even recognize this or feel like personality differences according to race are fact written in stone as opposed to dumbass racist propaganda. glad, I don't live there