What have u lost while bombing.

Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst thing i would have to say is a decent fuckin sleep cycle. just got to the point where i get about 2 or 3 hours of sleep a night and am most awake between 11:30 and 3. i fall asleep around 3:30 and am up the next day @ about 6 to get ready for school, college no less. my grades are officially fucked am in only about a month or so into this semester...so fuck me...

Man someone said it best eariler, I only bring the esentials. My Wallet is on a chain. My I pod clips to my belt. Back in the day i lost a lot of paint and a few bags. I also lost my girlfriend once. Thats because we got dropped on by the cops and booked it. They caught her and I kept going. I guess girls dont like that to much.

ugh dude, I lost a 800$ diamond/gold/titanium bracelet bombing drunk and high as fuck on king st in Toronto. I know everyone is saying wtf were you doing bombing with a iced out bracelet on. I was drunk, and yes I got what I deserved. I didnt expect to go painting that night...

also

got spray back on fresh kobe bryant warm up and new white dunks. Dont paint straight in your club gear kid!

I hope I made some bums night. I bought the shit like only a week before, so I could floss it in the TDot

Man someone said it best eariler, I only bring the esentials. My Wallet is on a chain. My I pod clips to my belt. Back in the day i lost a lot of paint and a few bags. I also lost my girlfriend once. Thats because we got dropped on by the cops and booked it. They caught her and I kept going. I guess girls dont like that to much.

that shits fuckin hilarious, although I would've done the same ahahah.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...