CHANNEL ZERO HOUSE PARTY!?!?

hella borred

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could bring em but I wouldn't fancy your chances.

The one who has posted on here is single, but I don't think she is looking and the other is in love to a guy I approve of. That is, I tested his drinking limit out, and he admitted defeat to the point where he hasn't drank since.

And godforbid, I thought your name was Boris!! Ahh well, at least we could go by our screen names or something.

I am just thinking what I would drink at a Ch 0 house party?

Hahah, sounds just like me!

the only downside they get of me initially is that I seem 'too good to be true' as I like to lay it on thick when first meeting them. Like I think I am a nice guy (everywhere but the bedroom) but it takes them a while to find that out, if ya hear me.

Haha, who doesn't drink prior to going out? Only fools would, like the saying goes 'a fool and his money are soon parted'. Like I can buy 2 Coronas at a pub club or go and buy a 6 pack for the same price! WTF? I know what I much prefer to do!

i always do that as well. the only thing that does for me is it gets me way more drunk.

hahah, man, there is a plague of kangaroos here at present, they are thinkinng of culling them.

Plus my sister cannot be bought. She is worth more than all the money in the world.

I'm sure you can find a lookalike much cheaper than she would cost. (I read her Mysapce, and read about the engagement ring, how did I end up with a superficial sister?)

People in the states have no idea when us Aussies consider it a dangerous firearm.

I think my sisters would be smart enough to make their own drinks around the Ch 0 heads.

There wa ssomething in the newspaper/tv/nees abotu culling them as they are going wild. I can't remember where I found the link (maybe here)

maybe in your part of the world, here we spell "colour" we actually pronounce roof ROOF, not ruff... we all listen to celine dion, and when you shit in the upper section of a toilet it's called "top shelffing", oh yeah and we produced bryan adams, and wayne gretzky....99

blame canada eh?

NO FUCKING WONDER YOUR SUCH A STUPID IDIOT. your canadian.