COPE and JA in SHREK 3

VE.ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"all that graff means to me"

you mean like 25+ arrests, months in jail, fights, shootings, money lost, and over 20 years of work? oh no probably like 8 months and 14 sharpies.

stupid fuck.

throw on your aesop rock CD and rep the elementz

for everyone who didnt see them..

now hopefully you will..

i looked at the trailer and it was in there, and i took a screenshot and brightened it up in photoshop so it stands out a lot more..

attachment.php?attachmentid=58303&stc=1&d=1180466816

props to them.. they even get up in disney movies :O

Yall crazy for thinking graff is gonna end up like rap just because some artist got paid for puttin they art in a movie? I think its better than seeing disney make up some ugly ass style and throwing it in there..atleast they was keepin it original and put acutal writers in a scene that fits the whole setting...if u think it didnt ur a fuckin jack ass...or u prolly aint know the game like that.

Yall crazy for thinking graff is gonna end up like rap just because some artist got paid for puttin they art in a movie? I think its better than seeing disney make up some ugly ass style and throwing it in there..atleast they was keepin it original and put acutal writers in a scene that fits the whole setting...if u think it didnt ur a fuckin jack ass...or u prolly aint know the game like that.

i prolly aint know the game like that? your right i prolly aint...

thats funny though....getting throwups in shrek....

anybody remember the graffiti getting buffed of the whale in a sharks tale....

i never watch cartoons but i went on a date with this chick that wanted to see it...i thought it was funny though.

Archived