name your price

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grunge = 10,000 dollars

for those of you who dont know what a grunge is, its when you dig up a chick less than 3 days dead, jump on her stomach and pelvis area, and whatever comes out of her vagina, you have to eat

FUCKED

UP

grunge = 10,000 dollars

for those of you who dont know what a grunge is, its when you dig up a chick less than 3 days dead, jump on her stomach and pelvis area, and whatever comes out of her vagina, you have to eat

FUCKED

UP

Haha, who the fuck thinks up these things?

There is no way that that's ever even been almost done.

-fuse.

i donno man, for a million dollars... its like what if you just got sooooper hammered and sucked a lil D... its like the next day you wake up with a bad hangover and you can pretty much you can do whatever you want with your life.... im not saying i would for sure, but i'd def have to think about it

let a girl crap on you: $1400 - $3000

So like, if it was $1350 you wouldn't be about it? or $1200? why $1400? seems like you have really put some thought into this.

Then after 3000 bones you wouldn't be hovering under some chicks ass? cause its too much? i need explanations.

i donno man, for a million dollars... its like what if you just got sooooper hammered and sucked a lil D... its like the next day you wake up with a bad hangover and you can pretty much you can do whatever you want with your life.... im not saying i would for sure, but i'd def have to think about it

hahahahah YES! this is the exact type of conversation i was hoping to provoke

So like, if it was $1350 you wouldn't be about it? or $1200? why $1400? seems like you have really put some thought into this.

Then after 3000 bones you wouldn't be hovering under some chicks ass? cause its too much? i need explanations.

no not much thought, just thinking of my lower and upper limits for being shat on.

1350, solid shits, i may negotiate

$1 million is a lot of money. Seriously think about it compared to your paycheque every 2 weeks and how long it would take for you to accrue a cool million.

You could get smashed, suck some D(probably 5 minutes?), then knock the guy off and dispose of the body?

eat out a chick wit hep-c: 20K, dental dam, 5K

clevland steam a hobo: 3-4K

feltch your homie: 30,000

mung a corpse: 1M

give a dog head till YOU cum: 78K

fingerbang a senior citizen: 900

shoot jizz inot your own mouth: 780

whack off dad (medical purpouses): 40K

titty -do grams: 150K

eat out pet cat: 66,000

convert a fleshlight into a two way device so you can share it with your dad: 9K

"mess around" with some AIDS blood: 900K

fingerbang retards anus, male:200K female 50K

you can't really put a price on a situation thats hypothetical. some of us know people that have vandal squad so set on catching them that I bet they would offer thousands for information..but I doubt any of us would consider it. or at least I hope none of you would, I know I wouldn't, haven't, and won't.

with this comment and the questioning as to whether tarantino is gay....im starting to sense some homo issues in you.