the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

work more on continuing the flow of your strokes (that's what she said...)

But seriously, not a bad base for a solid throwy if you could make it flow easier on the arm.

Throwups are usually done so large because it allows the arm to swing and flow, try to be more conscious of quickness but still maintain accuracy.

Well it was my first time painting and I ran out of the fill color at the S. When the homie Retsy was done with his white, he let me have his can so yeah ahaha. Plus It didn't turn out how I wanted it to. Oh well, practice makes perfect ahaha

work more on continuing the flow of your strokes (that's what she said...)

But seriously, not a bad base for a solid throwy if you could make it flow easier on the arm.

Throwups are usually done so large because it allows the arm to swing and flow, try to be more conscious of quickness but still maintain accuracy.

Yeah. Even though those are safe chill spots I tried to do them quick. I did the red one in about 3 minutes and the white one in about 4-5. (I was filling with a stock cap)

i appreciate the fact you tried to take a shit throw and work on it, but the problem is its still a shit throw at its core.

i think its hilarious though that all toys start out with basically the same letters haha. no matter who they are or where there from the letters you start out with are almost always the same across the board haha.

i think its hilarious though that all toys start out with basically the same letters haha. no matter who they are or where there from the letters you start out with are almost always the same across the board haha.

a product of over correction.

gotta start from the bottom and build, it looks better cold than luke warm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived