Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

desensitized.....

ive been this way for a while..

it doesnt seem like i have the same emotions that most people have anymore..

im a pretty happy person and things are going real good right now but i just dont give a shit about things most people do..i think im mainly comparing my thoughts to one who lives in a mainstream society mindset...i dunno

i dont think comedies are funny...

i dont get upset when bad shit happens or people die..

im not shocked anymore about the news..

sitcoms are the worst..

i dont care if you are sick..

really good sex is hard to find...

if i get a lot of money..i dont really care..but its cool

i hate answering the phone..i hatttttte text messages

soda is boring

barhopping isnt fun

its whatever..just feel desensitized to certain things

i still love dinner with close friends, good food, good art, ebay, bathroom stall graffit, catching tags on the mirror after a shower, free food, good weather, ect.

i dont care for threads like this... meh.

seriously tho... everyone feels like this every once in a while... time passes... new day begins. doesnt mean it will be tomorrow.

nah..i dont think its abnormal..

its just..

some people get SO excited about some shit..and im just like..."meehhhh......who gives a shit!!!???""

90% of what you said has been my life for the past 5-6 years. I just changed jobs to a better paying one, Im changing schools, I got a scholarship, I have no money wohs, going on a road trip and get good grades. Am I stoked like I should be? Not so much. I kinda feel dead inside. Someone told me Im depressed, but I cant figure what about.

eh, i know what you mean Pfffft... silly little things don't mean much in the scheme of things, so why bother getting excited or upset about them?

and MAR, these are all signs of depression if extreme, like always and for a long time. I'd say 5-6 years is a long time... but if you're happy and don't really care, then screw it and just live life to it's fullest doing anything that makes you happy.

I just read up on depression, I could be, although I kinda doubt it. I think I'll look into it just in case.

people who are depressed usually tend to keep to themselves.

yer in a forum.

where we are all here for you...

and we all care...

and we all love you.

now lets all paint rainbows and pretty butterflies and talk about how we miss being five years old when our biggest worry was how to tie your shoes...

*barfs*

pee.ess. there's really no use in knowing whether you're depressed or not, because a. depression meds can hurt as much as they can help b. they cost a lot sometimes c. ha, are you really going to do anything about it if you are depressed? nah, life is good as it is, no?

I can tell you that living in a grimey ass part of town has DEFINITELY made me desensitized to a lot of shit.

It's nothing I haven't seen before, but seeing it every day, several times a day, it gets to be normal.

Couple of weeks ago I saw a crackhead straight SOCK a girl in her head, in the middle of a nice ass day.

I see people smoking rock, A LOT. Seriously from my house to my friends house a few blocks up, I will realistically see 20 people smoking rock.

I see and step on a lot of needles. It's kinda scary.

This picture was taken about 3 blocks from my house.

438205811_25790842a4.jpg?v=0

I thought it fit well, with the quote and all.

i'm the same way...if i won the lottery i'd be like "oh cool". i never got how people started crying about shit cause they were so happy. it usually takes a lot for me to cry in the first place, so crying definitely isn't something i do if i'm happy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now