Tofu wasted my time.

Jesus of Nazareth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by man with the yellow hat:

there's already a sake from montreal. he could burn that shit with a tag. he's fucking king.

Well, not to be the perverbial "diarrhea on your forehead" but there are about 12 SAKEs in each state. If you look all over the world, every moniker or tag is taken. There are only 26 letters in the alphabet. You want originality, start writing in Japanese.

ok, i know its wak...i drew it, when youre fucked up and posting, you dont know what youre doin, and i dont really care, and yes, i know that sake from montreal is a king...like some pittsburgh flavor said, theres a millon people all over the world with that name...its not like im jocking...thats from my head, and i might be new to the game, and that shit might b wak, but look at my site and see my other shit...thats painted...http://www.aoscrew.8m.com

sigh..i thuoght i had deleted taht thread... 20 bucks of hydro and your whole graffiti career gets fucked , o well look at my robocop thread ya fucks..

[This message has been edited by TOFU_UFOT (edited 07-13-2001).]

what graffiti career?

yes, there are only so many letters in the alphabet, but you look like a retard when you take a prominent persons name. its not like sake is just some little kid who bombs every once and a while...that dude has crushed so much shit its incredible.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Archived