Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jesus of Nazareth

Tofu wasted my time.

Guest keep

hahaha, naw dawg, that be da shiznit, fo real yo!!!

sake is the king of montreal. he bombs so hard, you'd have to be fucking blind not to see him. why don't you write giant instead?

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Nah, man.... YOU wasted my time.

Your shit would be wack if it was painted and since its not, its just TOY.

nuff said.

------------------

I'll make a mop with your skull and catch tags with your toy-ass brain juice. MLV CRU!!!

Originally posted by man with the yellow hat:

there's already a sake from montreal. he could burn that shit with a tag. he's fucking king.

Well, not to be the perverbial "diarrhea on your forehead" but there are about 12 SAKEs in each state. If you look all over the world, every moniker or tag is taken. There are only 26 letters in the alphabet. You want originality, start writing in Japanese.

Guest drewWrite

yes sir, i'm a hundred dollar bill

Guest SEKrocstar OTR CFC

THAT LOOKS LIKE LEVAR BURTONS LIL BRO!!!

Originally posted by KillacansONE:

Your shit would be wack if it was painted and since its not, its just TOY.

nuff said.

Guess what? That shit ain't mine. Read and think before you post....too many people don't.

'nuff said.

ok, i know its wak...i drew it, when youre fucked up and posting, you dont know what youre doin, and i dont really care, and yes, i know that sake from montreal is a king...like some pittsburgh flavor said, theres a millon people all over the world with that name...its not like im jocking...thats from my head, and i might be new to the game, and that shit might b wak, but look at my site and see my other shit...thats painted...http://www.aoscrew.8m.com

sigh..i thuoght i had deleted taht thread... 20 bucks of hydro and your whole graffiti career gets fucked , o well look at my robocop thread ya fucks..

[This message has been edited by TOFU_UFOT (edited 07-13-2001).]

what graffiti career?

yes, there are only so many letters in the alphabet, but you look like a retard when you take a prominent persons name. its not like sake is just some little kid who bombs every once and a while...that dude has crushed so much shit its incredible.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this