Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

so lately ive been browsing the w4m section of craigslist

im basically trying to find a 40 something woman who can support me. shit is rediculous though. for real. we got these females that are straight husky asking for athletic funny intelligent rich men. son, what are you bringing to the table? i see that 1980's corduroy couch in the back ground of the picture you posted, so it isnt like you have money. i mean for real? im thinking about making an ad about how i need someone to support me and in return i will have sex with them. you think it will work?

Straight forward and to the point. I like it. You're what I call a "go getter" young man!

i browse the "missed connections" section.

..don't judge me.

you actually need to go on the internet to do this? i get hit on by fucking grandmothers just walking through the supermarket. the other day i was looking for something and this old lady that had to have been atleast 72 bumps my shopping cart and says "You're worst than a female driver"... so i'm like "I'm sorry"... and she's all "Oh it's alright I'm just teasing you a little"

i'd try myspace over craigs list though for this sort of thing though man... i mean if i HAD to resort to the internet :lol:

dude i dont think you understand. im looking for an older married lady that will give me money. i can handle getting a girl my age, ask about me. i just want someone to give me money.

naw i get it. there's all types of people on that freak website. there's gotta be some recently widowed/divorced woman that's completely fucking out of her mind that will give you money for sex on there.

edit** or money to not have sex with them and just be a young male to go off and have adventures and hangout with them. beats working. :lol:

hahahaha. send me the link when you're done,

so i can laugh my ass off.

you're a character B...

its been like 5 minutes since i posted this shit and none of these bitches have responded. im going to make some dinner and then come back and see whats up.

im basically trying to find a 40 something woman who can support me. shit is rediculous though. for real. we got these females that are straight husky asking for athletic funny intelligent rich men. son, what are you bringing to the table? i see that 1980's corduroy couch in the back ground of the picture you posted, so it isnt like you have money. i mean for real? im thinking about making an ad about how i need someone to support me and in return i will have sex with them. you think it will work?

dude, i've wanted to do this for the longest time. just wory about workign out and lookign good while having an older women buy me clothes, pay my bills, etc...

let me know how it works out.

i think i need to add a picture to the post in order to show women my amazing attractiveness so they are more encouraged to give me money.

YEAH IT'LL DEFINETLY WORK....WITH A RICH EXECUTIVE GAY NIGGA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now