recent graffiti movies

earl broclo ESQ

style wars aint fuckin recent

infamy was one of the docs i ever seen, graff aside.

i saw jisoe a minuite ago on youtube, shit is pretty dope i thought, hated the fucking soundtrack tho.

any one peeped that dude on youtube making those shitty graf docs along venice beach? they're soooo bad its almost worth the laughs.

but yeah, the majority of everything yall have talked about is available streaming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm just curious if i'm the only person who thought "bomb the system" was the biggest piece of shit movie. i thought it was bubble gum bullshit, and the whole MTV quality was fucking annoying. i rented the movie, with high expectations, but was let the fuck down big time. then i was reading a thread, and people were saying they loved it. how? it was so fucking gay, it made richard simmons look like conan the barbarian. the acting was pathetic, the fucking script was pathetic. the fucking ending --fucking gayer than butt sex. who the fuck is going to paint the brooklyn bridge in the rain --i don't care who just got killed. did anyone tell the director that painting in the rain is pretty much useless?

stupid fucking movie, stupid fucking attempt. there were aspects that were dead on, but the final product was corny. i hear the guy who wrote it, pretty much wasn't even a writer. he just went off stories some guy he worked with told him.

i won't even get started on that movie "the graffiti artist." don't even attempt to watch that one, unless you like dude on dude love.

if you haven't heard of bomb the system:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0337585/

i'm just opening this up for conversational purposes. if anyone has seen any good narratives, based on graff, let me know. i'm talking recent films, not beat street and wild style.

the graffiti artist was a gazillion times gayer than bomb the system, but i thought both sucked pretty hard

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived