recent graffiti movies

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

I personally liked the way bomb the system went throughout with all the weird trippy parts.. I just thought some of the dialogue was corney. The soundtrack to it was pretty cool. I notice some resemblance to the SANE and SMITH brothers in it too. When he hits the side of the brooklyn bridge.

For graff movies though, im more into documentary stuff or live action stuff rather than fictional films. I liked Dirty Hands 2 a lot, as well as Style Wars. But then again, the only graff movies ive seen are the ones on google video cause im too damn cheap.

politicalprisoner --i just got on netflix, because you can get a few things on there (i even got turk 182 which i haven't seen since 1985 or something). netflix doesn't have wholecar though. how hard is this to get in the states? i've got a pretty good independently owned video store in town, is it something they can get easily?

There's the Jisoe movie. Pretty good for a laugh. Pretty much just shows the dudes day to day life. Him smoking bongs, racking shoes and clothes, rolling kids, painting trains and having to deal with the responsibility of a child and the law.

Probably the best graffiti related movie I have ever seen.

More about the personality than the painting, similar to Cope 2 but more raw.

• 4 months later...

piece by piece was cool the first time but it gets old. the us part helllllla shouldve been in the movie but i guess the special features is good enough

infamy was REALLY good

bomb the system was gay as fuck

quality of life was a shitty story but cool graff and theres helllla writers in that movie

i wanna see that feelmode two movie and that IT trailer looks hella good

state your name got hella boring after a while but when noxers talking about how you dont want beef with him its hella funny

oh and war 3 was hellllllla good

okay im done

the ONLY good part of bomb the system was them smokin dust.

Dirty handz 3 is a fuckin must own

Wholetrain was pretty good and i watched it in german and really had no idea what was goin on and it was still decent.

Piece by piece is tight but the fact that im not from SF made it a little bit harder to watch 2wice.

man in black 2 is fuckin polish craziness also a must see.

Piece by Piece is a MUST own.

Affiti Grey was a good movie. worth watching.

Feel Mode wasnt as great as i expected it to be. even though i wasnt pleased with it i will still go out and get the second one when it comes out, From what ive seen with the trailers for it.

im waiting on 5am...looks like a good LA movie