Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Theo Huxtable.

crumbling crackers into soup/chilli

Guest spectr

but why does this deserve its own thread? its not that good... I mean its not like the smell of xylene at 4 a.m. or getting dome while taking a shit...

It seems like starting threads about food is the thing to do. I thought about making a grilled cheese and tomato soup appreciation thread, but decided against it.

black bean concasse and brisquette chili with some english cheddar and scallions sprinkled on top for the win

growing up, I always poured some vinegar into my soups

crackers on the side. cheese on top. if we're talking chili

chili has enough texture/depth to it that the crackers wouldnt do anything to add to it, and since crackers are bomb on their own, leave them on the side. however, ever bowl of chili needs a hearty amount of shredded chedder.

you must have never tried crackers in chilli. it improves the texture and gives it a crunch, along with enhancing the overall flavor. also green onions work well with chilli.

LOTS AND LOTS of crackers in eithe New England CLam Chowder OR Souther She Crab Soup. It needs to essentially be the consistancy of paste or it's not right.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Chilli = good

Crackers = good

so in theory: Chilli + Crackers = Goodx2

Hmmmmm....I think this mystery is solved.

Tomato soup with a dollop of sour cream, and some graded cheddar and paprika ontop is awesome. especially for dipping grilled cheese in.

chili with chopped onions, shredded cheddar, sour cream, hot sauce, and crackers on the side for scoopin n such

^scoopin is cool, just as long as the cracker touches the chilli. then it's all good.

if the cracker does not touch the chilli, then you have committed a great sacrilege.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this