The real terrorists speak via Fox News

cannagrafic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

urine.life.size21.pore.strut.dekor.bnfe's...nice post...too bad fox news isnt conservative...i dont see how it catches that stigma...its a liberal network...so in essence, you're calling yourself a terrorist, if you like it or not...but, sadly, a lot of this nation has fallen under the liberal spell...is that jane fonda sittin on a north vietnamese tank? oh, no, nevermind, it's just teddy kennedy fleeing the scene of a murder where he ran his car off a cliff (drunk) and the young lady inside died...but i'm sure no heard it admist the anna nicole smith chatter...

>.too bad fox news isnt conservative...i dont see how it catches that stigma...its a liberal network>

Could you explain that a bit further ? Fox news channel and networks are owned and operated by Rupert Murdoch, a billionaire conservative republican, and are well known mouthpieces and cheerleaders for the Bush administration and the promotion of their policies. To attempt to deny that is just silly. Tony Snow, a former fox commentator is now white house spokesman, it certainly is not because he was "fair and balanced."

No dissenting voices are allowed within this administration. The proper tilte should be the "Fox Opinion Channel", as the only real news is on the ticker at the bottom of the screen, the rest is censored, biased halftruths and right wing opinion, with the occasional Democrat (rarely liberal) thrown in for face value. "Conservative" may not be a good label for that channel, "Ultra-Conservative" may be a bit more appropriate. I have to admit that the Republicans and their well-funded think tanks have done a great job over the past 30 years in conditioning the public to think that stations like CNN are "liberal", that has shifted the entire political dialogue to the right. CNN is centrist at best, more like center-right. There really is no liberal media anymore, except Air America radio and maybe satellite free-speech tv channels that broadcast Democracy Now, but then again Amy Goodman is really a centrist as she went after Bill Clinton just as much as she does George Bush. This is a great, extremely revealing, subject that definitely needs much more exposure and discussion throughout our society.