Got arrested in Chicago, need your opinion.

threeoneseven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Probation maybe. It could get thrown out if they didn't read you your rights. Only time will tell. The system is fucked up you can't really predict these things. Plus you don't really give any details such as... exactly how you slipped up but I don't recomend you talk about it... so how do you expect anyone to guess?

I got picked up early this month for doing a 2X3 casual little script in the south loop.

I have a perfect record, and they didn't read me my rights. What do you think my sentence will be?

^what exactly they charge u with defacement and possetion of paint? or just defacement?

Probation maybe. It could get thrown out if they didn't read you your rights. Only time will tell. The system is fucked up you can't really predict these things. Plus you don't really give any details such as... exactly how you slipped up but I don't recomend you talk about it... so how do you expect anyone to guess?
if they didnt read your your rights it will be dropped. due process of law. did you go to jail? or did they just issuse u a summons? more likely option 2 if rights not read rights. reason rights are read so they can grill youj about shit and it is useable agaisnt you in court. if rights not read every u spilled to the fuzz can not be used against u. you said you were drunk too. under 21 your story doent add up. just 1 charge no public intoxic? too many variables

• 4 weeks later...
Probably a fine...but if you got stuffed in the squad car without your miranda rights...that's wrongful imprisonment...or something like that.
no the only time miranda needs to read to you is right before you are booked at station.but if before rights are read you spill the beans it is not admissable in court.

Guest spectr

They are going to send you to prison where you are going to be some neo nazis bitch...

sorry no way around it other then to kill yourself

or

you could hire a lawyer... and stop coming on 12oz for legal advice..