Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
threeoneseven

Got arrested in Chicago, need your opinion.

I got picked up early this month for doing a 2X3 casual little script in the south loop.

I have a perfect record, and they didn't read me my rights. What do you think my sentence will be?

Probation maybe. It could get thrown out if they didn't read you your rights. Only time will tell. The system is fucked up you can't really predict these things. Plus you don't really give any details such as... exactly how you slipped up but I don't recomend you talk about it... so how do you expect anyone to guess?

I got picked up early this month for doing a 2X3 casual little script in the south loop.

I have a perfect record, and they didn't read me my rights. What do you think my sentence will be?

^what exactly they charge u with defacement and possetion of paint? or just defacement?

how about some details>

age?

charged with what? MDOP? Defacement/Vandalism? MIP?

what were you painting?

if private property, did they press charges?

too much to take into consideration

criminal defacment, didn't charge me for possesion of cans, i was drunk but they didn't care. i turned around after i was done and the cop was right there. it was straight out of the intro from fresh prince. 2 days before i turned 21, too.

I know a dude that painted a three color throwup on a busy street on the southside with cops watching him and they didn't do shit.......so i guess ur just unlucky.

I THINK IF YOUR WORRIED BOUT SOME TICKLE OF A CHARGE THAN YOUR OBVIOUSLY IN THE WRONG FUCKING GAME.

GET OUT NOW! OR YOU COULD JUST BENCH/CRITIQUE LIKE 98% OF THE OTHER KIDS IN THIS WEBSITE!

How often do cops just drop stuff for people in the 18-21 range? I mean unless you're doing serious damage and they're out looking for you, are you going to see much more than a fine?

ok, i got caught up for kinda the same thing, hereswhat you do, wait for them to call, go to court, and get you six month probation and 40 hours community service. if not more. then just wait it out and use that time to sketch and work on style.

Probation maybe. It could get thrown out if they didn't read you your rights. Only time will tell. The system is fucked up you can't really predict these things. Plus you don't really give any details such as... exactly how you slipped up but I don't recomend you talk about it... so how do you expect anyone to guess?
if they didnt read your your rights it will be dropped. due process of law. did you go to jail? or did they just issuse u a summons? more likely option 2 if rights not read rights. reason rights are read so they can grill youj about shit and it is useable agaisnt you in court. if rights not read every u spilled to the fuzz can not be used against u. you said you were drunk too. under 21 your story doent add up. just 1 charge no public intoxic? too many variables

How often do cops just drop stuff for people in the 18-21 range? I mean unless you're doing serious damage and they're out looking for you, are you going to see much more than a fine?
depends on the damage and state county country laws. can be fines can be time.

If you did it without noticing a cop was right behind you, then you are an idiot and deserve to get caught.

ahhhhhaha:lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now