Channel Zero Gay-Off...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Channel Zero House Party...

I've actually found out through driving back and forth every couple of weekends for years...

That on average the 101 only takes about 45 minutes longer. But you get to go through a lot more cities and the scenery is tons better.

i forget. i took the 101 and PCH 1 there back in the late 90's. seemed longer. but then again we were stopping in cities. san luis obispo. salinas. monterey. santa cruz. santa barbara. ah yes, good times.

take the i-5 towards sac.....it splits off into two....one way goes to sac the other way goes to san fran....i just took i5 to go out to l.a. from sac a few weeks ago....its not that bad of a drive...only part that sucked was passing Harris ranch....smelled like cow shit.

could there be like a seperate scumbag party for the sleazeballs that aren't into fake waterfalls?

cause if so there's 6 hookers and their pimp "sarge" and his retarded little sister living in this one shotgun across the street from me, and several coke/crack dealers within a one block radius. also the gay couple below me likes to share benzos free of charge if you're nice, and there are 2 baby pools and a stack of lawn chairs on the roof of my building for bottle-sniping wayward pedestrians.

could there be like a seperate scumbag party for the sleazeballs that aren't into fake waterfalls?

cause if so there's 6 hookers and their pimp "sarge" and his retarded little sister living in this one shotgun across the street from me, and several coke/crack dealers within a one block radius. also the gay couple below me likes to share benzos free of charge if you're nice, and there are 2 baby pools and a stack of lawn chairs on the roof of my building for bottle-sniping wayward pedestrians.

that's actually what i'd have in mind...nothing like a good ol' fashioned scummy bar. or, i have a lot of crazy neighbors doing crazy shit all hours of the night, or we could just throw a block party on 4th street.

whoa dudes relax... this shit is going down at ONE location. ONE location only, not all this midwest, westcoast, eastcoast, hawaii(ha) bullshit... ONE location. It's going to be like the WYWS paintlouis afterparties but condensed into one location filled with about 200 dudes who think they are tough, and like i said before, 4 latina chicks, old dudes talking about freights, drunken tattooing session for all the scumbags who dont care about dirty needles, snow cone machine, the texas kids will drive up with chopped and screwed nigger jive and hand out the purple drank, we'll hold a "ban me now" fightclub, and the bar will be stocked to the brim with every kind of alcoholic drink you can think of (and some poland springs water for IHATEU) there will be a computer in the bathroom so you can pretend you have to piss while you sneak onto 12oz and post updates on the happenings. hesh will supply the cocaine since he supposedly is starting a BOP drug cartel, dephyone and eastbaypiratehouse will be manning the funnel cake booth, and then we'll have a guitar hero marathon for all the drunk heavy metal kids, all the while, mero will be talking to the black chicks that he brings to the house later and then hopefully someone will invite some strippers and we'll start slipping roofies into everyones drinks and then lighting random shit in the house on fire and people will be running around naked breaking shit while some 90's jams bump out of the system that will be provided by whatever rich kids house we choose to invade. this will work.

but you know all i would do is show up, drop an upper tanker, steal whoevers purses and jackets i found laying around, pretend like im everyone's buddy while im robbing them, and then dip out and go up the road and stop off at the local country club to kick back and laugh at your losses.

Archived