The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we talking fast food specific sauces or food sauces in general? In general, I'd go with Marinara or bleu cheese or nacho cheese. Most melted cheeses is good in my book.

Fast food...hmmm, I'm not a huge fan of BBQ sauce but when it's done right it's damn good. Can't decide which fast food place has the best but that's usually what I get for my nuggets. I did like that BK Zesty Onion Ring sauce too

This local bar I know has a wing special every Tuesday and Thursday, me and my friend go there a lot and his mom knows the owner or someshit. Anyway they have the best mild barbecue sauce I've ever had and we were gonna buy a 4L jug off them but chose not to because the funds were hurting at the time.

One of my biggest regrets to date.

Did you guys not try it with wings til years later?

Was always the standard for me since a youngin.

Nah at first I thought it was just for the veg they give you. Then i dipped my fries in it and I was all like whoaa. And then I threw a wing in there and I blue cheese dressing-ed my drawers till it ran down my leg.

I group food with women in the "things to appropriately make sexual jokes about without being labeled a homo" category so a no homo will not be necessary boys, carry on.

Archived