The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they were able to offer a slightly crispy waffle with a good chicken breast + a packet of syrup for you to pour on yourself, it'd be all set.

co-signed.

also, they tried the whole chicken and waffles thing at ihop and couldnt pull it off right.

ive had chicken and waffles at about 8 or 9 different spots here in california (including sacramento, oakland and l.a.) and roscoes chicken and waffles is by far the best....so if one of these fast food places could make a chicken and waffle sammich how roscoes makes their food (crispy waffles and juicy chicken with good amount of batter), id be on it.

That's brutal, although "gourmet" burgers in restaurants usually go for that much around here with fries or a salad.

I had a breaded chicken parmesan on a kaiser for lunch today from Big Slice which put me on my ass. Mozzarella, mushrooms and onions on it covered in tomato sauce for 7 bucks.

Yall fux with Italian sandwiches?

Dope local chain is my usual go-to place for veal because there used to be one walking distance from my house. This place is dope too but I've only had it once, pricey but they give you a lot.

That's brutal, although "gourmet" burgers in restaurants usually go for that much around here with fries or a salad.

I had a breaded chicken parmesan on a kaiser for lunch today from Big Slice which put me on my ass. Mozzarella, mushrooms and onions on it covered in tomato sauce for 7 bucks.

Yall fux with Italian sandwiches?

Dope local chain is my usual go-to place for veal because there used to be one walking distance from my house. This place is dope too but I've only had it once, pricey but they give you a lot.

if youre ever around st lawrence market, go downstairs to the italian sandwich place.. chicken, veal, etc with eggplant, sauce, & all that. its not the be all end all greatest or anything, but at around $7, tis pretty decent. some of their hype if they have any, probably came with the location alone, but ive had it like five times & its pretty good