I'm making a serious downgrade

AyeBee

The club I bounce at is closed for the next 8 weeks for remodeling, which means no extra money for me, so now I'm gunna be doing some security type shit at a real rowdy pizza place instead. It prolly is gunna pay like shit, but anything extra is cool and I figure fuck it, I'm always there anyways so might as well get paid for it. Free pizza here I come

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Oh....its one of those places that stay open late and have like a free pitcher of whatever keg just expired with a pie.

LAME

I was kind of hoping it was like providing cover fire for delivery boys in the ghetto.

See the pizza place near all the bars ovah hea where Im at is run by a bunch of Arab people (dont know the PC term sorry) they have Iraq flags and all this shit up. Seriously a terrorist cell spot so nobody fucks with them. They hired 2 white dudes there and as months went by you could see that the Arabs were pumpin something funny in their Suvlaki. They grew mad long beards and started wearing arab clothing and speaking their language and shit...

I stole a decent sized picture off the wall there when I was drunk once... Shit was dope some scroll with hyroglyphic type shit painted on it.

You are going to get jihaded on son

Yo dudes are mad scary. I went in there once by myself and there was like 30 dudes white and Arab. All of them Al quieda'd out beards and dahshiki type shit i dont know whaty ou call the garb they had on. With there Arab papers all speaking in Arab even the white dudes. I was waiting for them to come over and be like. "so what do you think of 70 virgins?"

I stole a decent sized picture off the wall there when I was drunk once... Shit was dope some scroll with hyroglyphic type shit painted on it.

Hahaha yeah ive done that myself before. These type places will go in the back to tell the cook the order and leave you dolo, and they have all kinds of cool cultural art on the walls.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Yo dudes are mad scary. I went in there once by myself and there was like 30 dudes white and Arab. All of them Al quieda'd out beards and dahshiki type shit i dont know whaty ou call the garb they had on. With there Arab papers all speaking in Arab even the white dudes. I was waiting for them to come over and be like. "so what do you think of 70 virgins?"

They are probably a sleeper cell.....you just don't know it. Those white dudes with the "man dresses" on are probably Arabian too.

They are going to bomb your bases, WATCH OUT!!!1

That or they are just some random Muslims doing there thang and you are a racist cracker thinking they terrorists cause they got beards and man dresses on.

They hired 2 white dudes there and as months went by you could see that the Arabs were pumpin something funny in their Suvlaki. They grew mad long beards and started wearing arab clothing and speaking their language and shit...

Too funny

in ny there is a saying(that's repeated a thousand times) - "if you see something say something"

Now what you would say or to whom is the question, but it's the thought that counts.

security in a pizza place, wow