philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Timeline;

2004 or 5, Ideo and a few guys hit under bridge

2006, Skrew and Cense go over most of it

2008(?), Ideo dies

2012, Skrew pieces get dissed as some sorta payback. Incidentally, original 2006 spot still untouched.

Also, look back a couple pages at the spot before Skrew hit it. Even in a day time pic its hard to make out the Ideo. When Skrew hit it the wall was literally covered in mud. You can tell if you look at the piece today. I bet you could scrape the piece off the wall. Then you can bask in all the glory of that Ideo piece. Please, someone do it. Call it a restoration.

Also, also, Skrew would never diss an ALREADY DEAD writer. He has numerous dead friends of his own (RIP Sacer IRAK, Tolse STP, Pure ICR, Rival WCA, Semz IRAK, etc) and knows how it feels to lose a loved one.

To further iterate Skrews feelings about going over dead writers I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret.

Remember that whole fiasco about Dipht going over that triple OG Dane i2i? You know who dissed the Dipht? SKREW and CENSE. Strictly on GP. Neither one knew Dane personally but felt moved enough to hack the youngin for a VERY CLEAR violation. Zem i2i was notified within hours after. The rest is common knowledge.

And lastly, the whole 'going over legends', thing. Funny how nobody Skrew supposedly went over went back over him. So far only 3 dudes have dissed Skrew, none of which Skrew even got overspray on.

Its almost like some of you are anti-graffiti. Its like when you write on some dump of a boarded up shell of a building that nobody gave a flying fuck about BEFORE you wrote on it(i.e. the R tracks). Then you catch a tag on it, some neighbor yells at you, calls the police, then 2 days later you get buffed. But its still the same shitty building that no one cared about before. People love to feel like they own something, no matter what it is. Too bad nobody owns shit.

Anybody reading this can grab a can, walk the tracks and diss a Skrew piece, but how many can burn it? Style is still the most important part of this graffiti thing. Take that away, add some crossing out and testosterone, and PRESTO, you have gang wars. No thanks, blood.

Thanks for your time,

Mister Skrewy Kortez

Step up or shut up

• Like 1

its funny how everybody has got their panties in a bunch about something that doesnt have to do with the 99% of the people bitching, if its not your beef shut the fuck up and worry about yourselves you all seem like a bunch of bickering 12 year old girls. waaaaahhh skrew this bard thatt waaaaahhhh.. post flicks, stop crying and hop off peoples ballsacks, this thread has turned into a discussion about all of your bleeding vaginal cavities..

who got rep...? get up or shut up !!! not enough space ....make some ... go over someone ,, handle that.. he's already dead,, where the homies at? don't concern you .. then why you talking ... dudes from out a town ... hold check or go home...

as to the ones too shook to even pay respect to the old heads when they meet .. sounds like you sweet..

shame Gkae never came to philly would have wanted to meet a west coast legend

2012, Skrew pieces get dissed as some sorta payback. Incidentally, original 2006 spot

To further iterate Skrews feelings about going over dead writers I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret.

Remember that whole fiasco about Dipht going over that triple OG Dane i2i? You know who dissed the Dipht? SKREW and CENSE. Strictly on GP. Neither one knew Dane personally but felt moved enough to hack the youngin for a VERY CLEAR violation. Zem i2i was notified within hours after. The rest is common knowledge.

Nah the rest isn't common knowledge because I usually don't succumb to internet gossip. You dissed me and I fixed that shit with matching colors. I fucked up but Dane's outline still lives. Where's bards tags? You are on trial. I handled my past mistakes deal with your present mistakes like a man and quit pointing fingers.

-that dude

• Like 1

2012, Skrew pieces get dissed as some sorta payback. Incidentally, original 2006 spot

Nah the rest isn't common knowledge because I usually don't succumb to internet gossip. You dissed me and I fixed that shit with matching colors. I fucked up but Dane's outline still lives. Where's bards tags? You are on trial. I handled my past mistakes deal with your present mistakes like a man and quit pointing fingers.

-that dude

yo "dude", your an outta towner who went over a dead philly graff legend! fixing it with matching colors doesnt make it all ok. in the graffiti world, you should know thats a major violation. so be responsible for your actions and deal with the consciquences. this problem with never go away for you. the sooner you get that, the better off youll be........

Is that second letter a H, a M, a backwards N, or a K?

b377e895.jpg

idk i did that for your mom 5 years ago how does she spell it again ? she told me

she asked her bitch ass son to do it for her but he couldnt write his name with fuckin

alpha bits so she sucked my dick for an outline..

:toothache:

idk i did that for your mom 5 years ago how does she spell it again ? she told me

she asked her bitch ass son to do it for her but he couldnt write his name with fuckin

alpha bits so she sucked my dick for an outline..

kinda see what your trying to do her kid but i think your trying a little too hard. just sain