philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

ATTENTION: PLEASE HELP MAD ESC.KD.WH.NSF WITH HIS FIGHT AGAINST CANCER.

http://madvscancer.bigcartel.com/

Here's a link to a site that's taking donations for this cause. They're also looking for artists to donate work to be sold off. 100% of the profits will go toward helping MAD battle this terrible disease.

Please donate whatever you can and spread this message to everyone you know. Thanks.

Old school Philly writers live by the old school rules. Nothing personal with SKREW. I love the kid's work. What I don't like is the lack of disrespect he has for Philly. It's funny how much of a buzz the go over in Chester created------ but you same dudes think it's okay to come to the 215 and go over people who are dead, in jail for life, etc. I don't think so......... anyone on board with disrespectful out of towners will be dealt the same way. BARD aint playin with you dudes.

THINK ABOUT IT

Screw goes over everybody if u have ever walked the tracks its screw screw screw. Guess what he is an out of towner who is destroying philadelphia history. Yes, Screw is dirty and he may live in philly now and he is in some world wide crews that are MAKING history. But BARD I2I has almost 30 years in the game go down in the tunnel if u dont know your history, read up thats why your on the internet isnt it?. And what BARD did is typical of philadelphia graffiti just like CREDIT did back in the day, its called a go over you use the writers letters to make into your own, very creative and historical AND bard put welcome to philly on the flick if u cant read....

The spot is high pressure, if you have a problem feel free to drop what you write and your opinion and ill see to it that BARD i2i gets the message. But i dont think you'll like the response from a old school philly head who is on a mission to perserving history and in the startup of a comeback after a 20 year break.....Ask DAKON

BTW I am most certainly not BARD, but I would be more than happy to give your alias and opinions to him if you see fit...

Old school Philly writers live by the old school rules. Nothing personal with SKREW. I love the kid's work. What I don't like is the lack of disrespect he has for Philly. It's funny how much of a buzz the go over in Chester created------ but you same dudes think it's okay to come to the 215 and go over people who are dead, in jail for life, etc. I don't think so......... anyone on board with disrespectful out of towners will be dealt the same way. BARD aint playin with you dudes.

lack of DISrespect?

another illiterate graffiti thug

im so excited bard came back all we needed in this town was another oldhead with

a violent negative attitude to come back and teach the younger generation what it

means to be a REAL PHILLY WRITER!

LESSON 1/ if someones better, cross them out and say its because they are an out of towner

LESSON 2/ start a cross out war that will make you feel like a real man

LESSON 3/ wait 7 years to express disgust in writers habits and make sure you gain approval of anonymous children on internet threads first

LESSON 4/ most important ...never develop style and when questioned about it say...THIS IS PHILLY, WE A BOMBIN TOWN NIGGA!!

lack of DISrespect?

another illiterate graffiti thug

im so excited bard came back all we needed in this town was another oldhead with

a violent negative attitude to come back and teach the younger generation what it

means to be a REAL PHILLY WRITER!

For those who don't know, this kid (what the fuck) is some toy from Denver

Who got beat the fuck up and ran out of town.

He's a troll who does not speak for philly.

^Just so you know, your wrong pussy

and im just part of the silent majority of

writers in philly who are sick of the bullshit

I notice the same people always poppin off at

the mouth and your one of them ..the 20 other people

logged onto this thread at any given time are just

too scared to say what they really feel even under a

made up screen name and thats pathetic bitchassery

• Like 1

^Just so you know, your wrong pussy

and im just part of the silent majority of

writers in philly who are sick of the bullshit

I notice the same people always poppin off at

the mouth and your one of them ..the 20 other people

logged onto this thread at any given time are just

too scared to say what they really feel even under a

made up screen name and thats pathetic bitchassery

Were you barred out when you admitted that you're war2?

Or maybe that beating you took fucked up your memory.

hm some of this is reposted but id rather see this than beef show n prove you might talk but you fall short on craft go walk

i do think it's incredibly wack of anyone to go over a dead man. but whether it was intentional is another question.

look at the hopper ends..

6762694221_319e88c765_b.jpg

Agske x Pervert x Madism by Whitey Bulger, on Flickr

5656268450_5de564f2e1_b.jpg

Prozak by Whitey Bulger, on Flickr

6831154682_c65f944f8c_b.jpg

Dub by Whitey Bulger, on Flickr

6289605789_4814d72632_b.jpg

Untitled by Whitey Bulger, on Flickr

6179023021_9b2819318b_b.jpg

Sumet by Whitey Bulger, on Flickr