philly--->

cantbomb

Out of towner or not if you continually paint in a city you become part of that cities graffiti history. Skrew has been painting in philly for the last 5 years minimum. He has earned his footnotes in graffiti's big picture as well as Philadelphia. Coming back from a 20 year break with a cheap shot is not going to go down in a Philly graffiti text book as some robin hood move where he restores order to a scene out of balance.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

^^^pride-2.gif^^^

Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense you homothug - where are you from - obviously not from here - so why don't you move on with the herd, herb

Mad respect for SKREW, but I'll be damned if i'd rather see anything by him over any older philly writer - fuck outttttaherre - 5 years, motha fucka said 5 years, lol hop off his johnson

• Like 1

THINK ABOUT IT[/color]

Screw goes over everybody if u have ever walked the tracks its screw screw screw. Guess what he is an out of towner who is destroying philadelphia history.

^This.

I love it how everyone was up in arms about Boner doing fillins over tags on buff walls,

yet Skrew comes to town and basically erases everybody from the R-lines and yall on his dick.

I can't believe it took 6 fucking years for anybody to start retaliating.

Out of towner or not if you continually paint in a city you become part of that cities graffiti history. Skrew has been painting in philly for the last 5 years minimum. He has earned his footnotes in graffiti's big picture as well as Philadelphia. Coming back from a 20 year break with a cheap shot is not going to go down in a Philly graffiti text book as some robin hood move where he restores order to a scene out of balance.

You're not from Philly are you?

that skrew spot is not over any old heads. just a buff wall. if your tryin to get at him for covering old head you chose the wrong spot.

When you go to war, you go after everything.

^true, out of all the out of towners i would say he shows the most respect for philly writers.

By blatantly going over everyone with no regard?

Skrew has been showing less respect for Philly than any outatowner I can think of.

Even Boner had enough respect to at least only go over tags and heads tried to run him out of town for it.

Skrew's also gone over both Baelo and Ideo fillins after they died.

^This.

I love it how everyone was up in arms about Boner doing fillins over tags on buff walls,

yet Skrew comes to town and basically erases everybody from the R-lines and yall on his dick.

I can't believe it took 6 fucking years for anybody to start retaliating.

this is true, u cant do shit as big as his on the r lines without hurting feelings.