Don't move to Utah...

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they shouldn't prosecute her or the boyfriend, instead...enlist them in the mormon tabernackle qior. or something extra mormon-ish. nothing against mormons, but living in hawaii i know a LOTTTA them, they're either "molly Mormon" as in goody-two-shoes or "Jack Mormon" ..as you could guess, not exactly living by the rules. meh, i have no idea where i'm going with this other than ups to that 12yr old kid. go get 'em slugger!

Another girl pops up in my head as an okay girl who makes really bad decisions and friends... Along the same lines, really good painter, lot of heart, horrible horrible decisions...

But yeah I won't be going to Utah to fulfill my fantasies of lick-lick and bang-bang...

Cambodia it is.

oddly and truthfully enough, i CAN see eastbay at cambodia, you know the quintessential former working class guy with a cheesy aloha shirt n shorts sittin on a beach chair snappin his fingers with 30 underage sex slave servants bringing him mai-tai's and pina coladas...

yeah...i can see that. am i alone on this or what?

oh shit, I just remembered this. I went out with this girl who's family happend to be mormon in high school, lost my virginity to her and all that shit. I remember she had to go to church every now and then, funny thing was her mom, happened to be a stay at home prostitute. We'd be kicking at the house, and the doorbell would ring, and we'd have dip out while the johns came in. No joke she had a calender on the fridge and monday thru friday there would be a list of 3-4 names on each day with a dollar amount next to em. She was making dollars though.

i read there's a lot of samoans or some shit who are mormons, what the hell is up with that

mormons were some of the largest groups of settlers/preachers to first kinda venture into modern day samoa, tonga as well as a few other islands. samoa from what i'm told by my friends 'round the way, back home to them, is 97% mormon. if you think its weird, wouldn't it be weird to most of the outside world to see america as a 70% or so group of split apart christian/catholics? .. everythings weird to someone diff bro.

oddly and truthfully enough, i CAN see eastbay at cambodia, you know the quintessential former working class guy with a cheesy aloha shirt n shorts sittin on a beach chair snappin his fingers with 30 underage sex slave servants bringing him mai-tai's and pina coladas...

yeah...i can see that. am i alone on this or what?

nick-nolte-mug-shot.jpg

mormons were some of the largest groups of settlers/preachers to first kinda venture into modern day samoa, tonga as well as a few other islands. samoa from what i'm told by my friends 'round the way, back home to them, is 97% mormon. if you think its weird, wouldn't it be weird to most of the outside world to see america as a 70% or so group of split apart christian/catholics? .. everythings weird to someone diff bro.

No Mormorns are weird. And more so people who do a 180 against heritage and join up with a super cult of conservative psychos are weird. And Samoans are fat...