JORDANS

eye for an eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i had such high hopes for this shoe... honestly. I am not the super "new jordan" hater either... i actually bought a pair of the 22's. I mean with TINKER heading the design on this project and it being the 23 and all... psssh i thought this one was a SURE SHOT. Boy was i wrong, they said they were gonna keep the aesthetics comparable with the performance tech... well if they aesthetically tried to please people who wear all over prints and paco jeans... MAYBE they hit it on the head... but not for people with actual taste. And DEFINITELY not for real jordan heads... My alienation with the brand continues to grow. I mean $310 for 2 pairs of sneakers??? What kind of deal is that??? SHADOW 10's???? C'MOOOOOOOON.

if you actually read my post you would see that i referenced the performance tech of the shoe... i am quite familiar with the fact that the brand puts performance before appearance at this point, but if you had read interviews that tinker, gentry or mike himself have done throughout the past 12 months or so you would know that they made it a point to emphasize that they wanted to make an epic LOOKING shoe because it was the 23rd shoe in the jordan line ALONG with it being the highest quality and most teched out performance b-ball shoes on the market (lebrons dogg them now imo though, at least the new 5's) thats all i was saying... that they FAILED at the design standard they had gamed themselves up too...

no hate... just saying.