Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

Rules of engagement.

Sooo.. I banged my best friend's girl. Not his "girlfriend," just the girl he's been on and off with for I dunno, six months. Anyone been there? What now? Do I tell him? If so how? Do I say we were drunk and it was meaningless (lie)? Seriously, what the fuck do I do?

You're going to TELL him? Way to piss both him and the girl off, nice job.

I'm sure it was just as meaningless to her, and she would rather you just kept your mouth shut..

just stay away from the hoe and dont tell that niga shit.

Nigger*

You weren't even close man.

keep fucking her until he finds out. either way, he's going to be pissed, and probably kick your ass. you might as well enjoy it while you still can.

Lets clarify, I took her virginity. She's 20. One of those gals who held out for the right man a little too long and got blue ovaries.

My dude should know. Its not his GF, but dayum if they don't talk for hours on the phone every night. Dude's a ninja too. Like forreal ninja. Some crazy ten billionth degree blackbelt sensae shit. I'm more worried about losing a friend. Someone must have banged a girl your dude hellof wanted before. Someone not 15. I need a walkthrough here.

in that case, i change my opinion.

you're a complete piece of fucking shit.

i hope dude and his cousins stomp you out.

Clarify if she's asian.

Swedish. I haven't dated inter-race since highschool. Not since Lens has infiltrated the bloodlines.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now