McDonalds is evil

ENO ELPMIS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sonic sucks so there's no reason to go there. borger king is the word, but there's this substandard burger king i used to go to because it was close, they use too much mayo even when you tell them not to, and the last time i went there my cheeseburger was smashed, soaked in grease and had some white shit on the side, i should have shoved that shit in their face. lately i've been getting large macs

i dont often eat there, but today i only had three bucks for lunch and i know i can get decently filled up for cheap. but i look at the menu and double cheeseburgers cost fucking 1.79 now? like two months ago it was .99, now its almost double the price. Im pissed i couldve been double full

scary-frightening-evil-ronald-mcdon.jpg

fuckin evil empire

yes ronald mcdonald is evil... i rank him right up there with stalin, hitler, mussolini, idi amin, kadafi, kastro, hussein fatal, makaveli and the rest of the outlaw immortalz