McDonalds is evil

ENO ELPMIS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont often eat there, but today i only had three bucks for lunch and i know i can get decently filled up for cheap. but i look at the menu and double cheeseburgers cost fucking 1.79 now? like two months ago it was .99, now its almost double the price. Im pissed i couldve been double full

scary-frightening-evil-ronald-mcdon.jpg

fuckin evil empire

for a while the double cheeseburger was $.99 and the single cheeseburger was.... $.99

i think they realized people were opting for the double for the same price.

McDonalds is trying to get a patent on making a sandwich.

Allow me to restate:

No lie: McDonalds is trying to make the idea of making and serving a sandwich to someone their own intellectual property.

If McDonalds is able to patent the idea of making and selling a sandwich I'll be the first motherfucker to get a patent on the concept of making a profit. Bet.

source?

I think the Double Cheesburgers in the Bay are still $1.00. Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

yeah...theyre still on the dollar menu here in sacramento.

but im all about when they have the 2 big macs for 2 dollars deal!

oh.....and as for sonics.....theyve been advertised here for the past 8 or 9 years now...they just opened one about a year ago in woodland...which is like half an hour away.....i was out there once so i tried sonics.....food is actually pretty good...my favorite part is that the waitresses come up to your car on rollerskates sometimes...like in those 60's movies..