Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

Girl Talk

"Girl Talk is the stage name of electronic music producer Gregg Gillis....He specializes in sample-based remixes where he cuts up at least a dozen elements from different songs to create a new song...."

ya heard? This shit might sound like the most gay, absurd thing ever, and I might even be late, but it is the coolest thing I've heard lately. I recommend you check out his myspace and listen to a few songs, and then perhaps download his whole album, Night Ripper. Maybe none of you will like it, maybe you will. I dunno, but I'm loving this album. Any of you who are bored/have an open mind, let me know what you think.

Myspace

Wikipedia

No that's cool of you to post those up for people to download. And nice board game. If you haven't heard him before, listen to "Once again," it's the first song on the album. It kinda gives you a taste of his style, after all, you hear the whisper song over bittersweet symphony..

Girl talk is pretty ill. Gay name, cool mashups. He played my town last weekend. But I got drunk instead of going.

Like, ohhhhhhhhhhmygosh, like, totally, like girlfriend did you like totally seeeee what Tyler was like toootallly wearing at the like, mall, like he was soooooo cuuutteee like ohmygosh but Brandon is like such a total creep like ohmygosh he doesn't even have a car and he asked me out like but then like I was shopping at Forever 21 and I saw this cute bag that was like so cute! And Jennifer like sooo totally freaked out like I mean whatever I mean she can be so obnoxious sometimes like that but I saw America's Next Top Model and I was like eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww those shoes are like soooooooo gross... and like...

That ain't hyphy, nigga.

I thought this was the "ladies corner" of 12oz where we were welcome to vent about life's issues.

What a letdown

I thought this was the "ladies corner" of 12oz where we were welcome to vent about life's issues.

Nah, don't give these dudes ammo...

:cool:

No that's cool of you to post those up for people to download. And nice board game. If you haven't heard him before, listen to "Once again," it's the first song on the album. It kinda gives you a taste of his style, after all, you hear the whisper song over bittersweet symphony..

Oh...i guess i shouldn't post the torrent for the album that i'm currently downloading then. :o

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now