*MINES*

chyea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
That wak throw up exposes weakness.. haha

If you can paint freights with as many colours and as clean as he does, clearly for a number of years, but the kid cant even rock a decent throw. It shows where he is really at.

i gave him 1 marker and my book, he got down on his hands and knees on a sidewalk and did it in about a min and a half. how can you hate on someone with so much talent? he would probbly crush you in a battle dude.

IT SHOULD HAVE TOOK ABOUT 20 SECONDS....DOESN'T DESERVE THIS THREAD

ANYONE CAN PAINT CLEAN WITH MONTANA, LEMME SEE A STOCK PIECE

I shot cum all over your Mom and Sister's ankles for 20 seconds ! And yes when your as good as we are you can take a lil krylon , american accents , painters touch , reg rusto , valspar , and other domestic paints and tweek what appears to be a montana or belton piece , to a toy sucker ... . they sit and day dream about " geez " they use alot of montana .

i gave him 1 marker and my book, he got down on his hands and knees on a sidewalk and did it in about a min and a half. how can you hate on someone with so much talent? he would probbly crush you in a battle dude.

are you sure it wasn't YOU that got down on your hands and knees? Fucking dick sucker. YOu're making yourself look super retarded. and what's REAL sad is i'll bet you'll quote this and defend yourself like 2 minutes after i post this.:lol:

are you sure it wasn't YOU that got down on your hands and knees? Fucking dick sucker. YOu're making yourself look super retarded. and what's REAL sad is i'll bet you'll quote this and defend yourself like 2 minutes after i post this.:lol:

your real cool man. grow the fuck up dude, miss me with your weak shit. that shit wasnt even funny? come at me with somethin good next time ya fuckin idiot. actually just dont even bother, keep your fucking comments to yourself.

Dude fucking dude..........I heard and she said and then we..........DUNDUNDUN!!!!

Fuck internet bickering.........But seriously bro dogg negro homey..........she said that shit and I was like WTF? Whothefuckisyou? FREAL DOUGH! yamean? Give it a rest kids...........please!

Haha Milford is on the fucking hunt tongiht!... watch it chyea, or everything you might have running will soon disappear

Archived