Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chyea

*MINES*

i think its about time this man gets his own thread. he CRUSHES. post em if ya got em.

lets try to keep this updated.

cfgh.png

fgth.png

hll.png

min.png

mines.png

mjk.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Great guy, but he's a fucking tool when you try to hook him up with a painting partner in Philly by his request and he doesn't even call the guy. Mines in the wise words of Heist "You are a gay bastard."

Nah Jim Duggan..........my friend is the tool when you tried to hook him up with Mines! holler

Shut up fag, anyway mines is a nice guy from the few times i've spoke with him.. good writer too!

yeah hes cool as fuck. ive talked to him a few times down at the legals. his new piece down there is ILL ill try to get a flick on here today of it

Why Does everyone Think they deserve a thread now adays?! Self promotion 101. Internet killed the magazine star.

chyea. stop making threads.. stop making comments... matter of fact.. drop of the face of the planet. mines is OK. fst already has a thread.