*MINES*

chyea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Oakland, Fuck Aussie ...... , 40 hours a week - Husl'n - doin the gf thang - paintin like a muh fucker - shiiiiiiiit , and talkin on the phone , ................. and kickin it with his gay buddy D-money ! Quit bein haters , you have heard of him !

and bowling! a real g...

g stands for global, if you aint know.

You know Mines is a good friend of mine and I really hate to say this but I don't think he wants, nor needs a thread. Hey Chyea I know you're trying to suck up, but man you have to mello the fuck out. There is already a Dark and Friends thread I think that pretty much covers Mines. Plus stop staking me on myspace. You and all the other toys that hit me up on there are fucking ultra annoying. You ain't going to gain any points from me or any writer by sending a friend request. What do i have to start calling you a GYM CLASS HERO? If you want to gain their respect get your skills up and paint. End of fucking story. It's a really fucking easy. You want respect from writers that came before you? Get your bitch ass out and paint good shit. You dumb bastards! Now to all the other toys hitting me up on myspace. I fucking hate you and don't want to be your friend. I hate most of my friends hitting me up on myspace. What do you think is going to be the difference with your bitch ass? I'm fucking old and bitter and don't give a fuck! I've got my denchers and depends to clean fuckers. You're all fucking up my flow for one of the things I love most. Hitting up young ladies that I'd never have a shot at getting except on the Internet. Which brings me to another question. Has any one else notices these ladies look a lot better on myspace then in person. How a girl goes from a 9 to chewbacca is beyond my comprehension.

Am I the only one getting sick of little fucking toys hitting you up on Myspace? Myspace is for pulling bitches not getting jocked by some 16 year old boy. Fuck if I was 16 again and I had myspace the last fucking thing I'd be trying to do is jock graffiti writers. Myspace is a gift from god for every one of you nerds who can't pull chicks any other way. So here it is toys don't jock me. Go get some Internet tail you fucking idiots. If you're 16 go nail those girls. You'll never have a chance to legally hit sweet 16 year old vag again so go and shine for old man Coupe. Time to go back to my Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Led Zeppelin albums.

Ain't that a bitch my fucking white album has a scratch in it?

BTW this ones for you gay mines

• 2 weeks later...

...Jim Duggan...I am hearing you on that myspace shit...I don't even get on there anymore cause all i have are a ton of requests from a bunch of toy ass kids thta think the new way to fame is to collect as many friends as possible...can we please go back to getting noticed by painting things?...dear god do I wish I had myspace when I was in high school...i would have been getting tail all over the city...all i could do was exchange pager numbers with people...the og text message...