Glass Eaters...

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Melburners_1

whats the deal with etch.

if you could answer these questions it would be helpfull...

*edit*Don't discuss etch on 12oz, as it brings heat to the site. *edit*

yeah ok fair enough.... but i would like to point out one thing.

this is a 4 page thread discussing and even showing flicks of etch.

heat or no heat? :o

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by REGULATOR

another stupid toy statement for me to make...but if u dont like someone....go etch their tag in some police cars and city buildings...when they got caught.......damn

Damn, thats cold!:lol: :lol:

I've done similar with markers though. Broke into cars in the kids neighborhood and wrote his name on the dashboard.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ODS-1

Krink stands out better and is just as hard for them to clean. AND GUESS WHAT! You won't burn your hand off if you spill it!

You are a moron

Krink, although permanent, can be cleaned.

Etch, however permanently leaves the glass marked. the only removal is for the glass to carefully sanded and polished down and even that leaves the glass all wavy looking.

if you were trying to keep something from permanently damaging your hand, you would have a wak handstyle too? no?

enough bitching tho, the fliks i did see are enough to convince me that this post needs mroe fliks, of some better stuff. either that or hot naked chicks. i dunno, hot naked chicks would probably make it worth while to look at, as all the text just blurs when i try to read it. damn, i got testosterone dripping from my monitor.

etch, you love it, or hate it. either way, it dont seem like people are gonna stop using it for a while, so why even fucking worry or bitch about it?

Originally posted by Ammo

i think one day something is going to get closer to killing graff than ever. like get it cut in half. i think that thing is gunna be etch. i mean, its cool, it looks cool, its a damn good idea, but nothing is gunna heat shit up more than etch. with in like a month after peeps starting using etch around where i am, it was in the papers and everything. nothing has ever done that before. what other graff tool are they trying to fucking ban? but hey, if they have enough money to have windows in nice downtown stores, fuck em.... EAT THE RICH

Since when did we become a counter-culture? I thought we were artists.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived