Glass Eaters...

Guest Mesiah

Originally posted by 781

i feel if your ganna use etch on the bus or the train you should sit next to it long enough to watch it dry if you can. some lil kid can come along and run its fingers all through it and shit.

its not like that. its dangerous i hear, but it never melted my hands and i got pleanty of it on em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kyle

its not like that. its dangerous i hear, but it never melted my hands and i got pleanty of it on em.

what do you think would happen if you put your hands in your mouth or in your eyes after. lil kids do that shit. plus a childs weight would come into play ect...

etch is just not a good thing man. but if your going to use it do it right

Originally posted by 781

what do you think would happen if you put your hands in your mouth or in your eyes after. lil kids do that shit. plus a childs weight would come into play ect...

etch is just not a good thing man. but if your going to use it do it right

Where exactly would you be doing an etch tag where a little kid would be able to reach it. Not only that, but that stuff dries rapidly and then becomes neutral.

U lot need to shut up talking all ure shit..ETCH IS BRILLIANT, colour or no colour i aint never seen better drips than with this shit..and it does the same damage in costs(£) as a diamond cutter or the end of a stella bottle so that aint an argument, unless u dont like vandals

Plus Etch gives out a good 'fuck you' to all the train and bus companies, gives another 'fuck you' to the BTP cos they cant control us and most of all keeps graff in the public eye as they cant fuckin CLEAN it,

And me personally as a writer i always wanted the shit that was hardest to buff.Look at tubes now there all spotless apart from the odd etch or scratch so really etch is helping keep the scene alive.

So if uve got it go out and enjoy it!!!!

Etch is a top tool for all illegal writers out there and we all no it

Long live etch:king:

U lot need to shut up talking all ure shit..ETCH IS BRILLIANT, colour or no colour i aint never seen better drips than with this shit..and it does the same damage in costs(£) as a diamond cutter or the end of a stella bottle so that aint an argument, unless u dont like vandals

Plus Etch gives out a good 'fuck you' to all the train and bus companies, gives another 'fuck you' to the BTP cos they cant control us and most of all keeps graff in the public eye as they cant fuckin CLEAN it,

And me personally as a writer i always wanted the shit that was hardest to buff.Look at tubes now there all spotless apart from the odd etch or scratch so really etch is helping keep the scene alive.

So if uve got it go out and enjoy it!!!!

Etch is a top tool for all illegal writers out there and we all no it

Long live etch:king:

Re: Im Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

GLASS EATERS are NOT GRAFFITI

They have no colors, just plain, are bearly visuable and cause alot of damage to storefronts or whatever.

Now a marker tag, to paint over it, it'll cost cheap as hell, you can do it yourself, or to clean it off with products.

But when you go around and mess up the whole glass front, that'll cost hundreds to replace, it is unfixable, and at time depending on the type of store or location, it can easily cost them thousands.

Thousands of dollars, for a cheap as wack toy hand.

Let me catch you etching on my shit when your in town, I'll chop of both your hands and drop you of in over town.

Get a life, DELETE this thread, Glass Eaters is what heats up the cops and amps them up to go and bust writers, true, very ture,

all of these store owners report that to the cops, and just in a 3 block area in my city they said that it was an estimated 30thousand dollar damage on the Glass.

You think you wreck, oh so hard core, with a glass eater.

Hate on me all you want, but its the truth.

When theres no more glass, you'll run right threw it and eat shit.

TRUEHARDCORE Est. 1989

Peqce

what a way to embarress yourself.:lol: :crazy: :yum: :lick:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by BLaCkNiGGa@Sep 28 2004, 07:16 PM

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

GLASS EATERS are NOT GRAFFITI

They have no colors, just plain, are bearly visuable and cause alot of damage to storefronts or whatever.

Now a marker tag, to paint over it, it'll cost cheap as hell, you can do it yourself, or to clean it off with products.

But when you go around and mess up the whole glass front, that'll cost hundreds to replace, it is unfixable, and at time depending on the type of store or location, it can easily cost them thousands.

Thousands of dollars, for a cheap as wack toy hand.

Let me catch you etching on my shit when your in town, I'll chop of both your hands and drop you of in over town.

Get a life, DELETE this thread, Glass Eaters is what heats up the cops and amps them up to go and bust writers, true, very ture,

all of these store owners report that to the cops, and just in a 3 block area in my city they said that it was an estimated 30thousand dollar damage on the Glass.

You think you wreck, oh so hard core, with a glass eater.

Hate on me all you want, but its the truth.

When theres no more glass, you'll run right threw it and eat shit.

TRUEHARDCORE Est. 1989

Peqce

what a way to embarress yourself.:lol: :crazy: :yum: :lick:

hahha...really tho. is this guy serious? not graffiti? just one more piece man

Etch bath is gay so are all you toys I dont want to see shitty hand styles all over the city setting bad examples for the toys

and lowering the qaulity of graffiti and style.

Keep talking shit about art fags all you kids do is piece in your black

books and dream to be a great artist.

I'm man enough to go back and paint my spots when they buff me

your all lazy so you got some etch on a mcdonalds window wow

you aint proving nothing just how toy you are!!

Archived