Glass Eaters...

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DEVILSDANCE

this forum is gay..im gonna go convince my homegirl to give me some head instead....

elevating standard thought.....

alert the masses......

this forum has sexual intercourse with other forums of its gender? nah.

no one gives a fuck about some ugly bitch you can get head from.

Originally posted by STYLEISKING

be careful,i had an old silvermarker where i refilled it with

etchbath,one day i was sitting in the train..it exploded in my

pocket!!!!!!!!no joke! [/b]

That is because etch and alcool or tinner ( by that mean inks, oil based paint that been thin down ) have explosif reactions if mixed togheter, plus it makes odor less and color less fumes that are very toxic before they explose....

so when you want to re-fill a marker with etch bath, make sure that there is no alcool or thinner residues....above being explosif and toxic, it makes your etch less powerfull

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00348443f00000009.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00416175f00000006.jpg'>

i see etchbath more as a good travel tool to leave your mark and bounce or if your an older writter just stoppin by.. yeah hit up a glass window that will run forever...

but i dont think its the main getter upper..

thats what paint is for

Im Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GLASS EATERS are NOT GRAFFITI

They have no colors, just plain, are bearly visuable and cause alot of damage to storefronts or whatever.

Now a marker tag, to paint over it, it'll cost cheap as hell, you can do it yourself, or to clean it off with products.

But when you go around and mess up the whole glass front, that'll cost hundreds to replace, it is unfixable, and at time depending on the type of store or location, it can easily cost them thousands.

Thousands of dollars, for a cheap as wack toy hand.

Let me catch you etching on my shit when your in town, I'll chop of both your hands and drop you of in over town.

Get a life, DELETE this thread, Glass Eaters is what heats up the cops and amps them up to go and bust writers, true, very ture,

all of these store owners report that to the cops, and just in a 3 block area in my city they said that it was an estimated 30thousand dollar damage on the Glass.

You think you wreck, oh so hard core, with a glass eater.

Hate on me all you want, but its the truth.

When theres no more glass, you'll run right threw it and eat shit.

TRUEHARDCORE Est. 1989

Peqce

is there anyone who can get me a bottle of etch?...i had mine but once i got raided they took it so i need some more....il be down to trade some shit if you want hit my aim forgecmw ...

and how come they stopped makin etch bath and came out with that cheap armour etch shit...shit sucks and takes 2 days to completely dry

THERES ONLY ONE KIND OF GOOD ETCH..ETCH BATH BUT THEY DISCONTINUED THE PRODUCT AND MAKE SOME SHITTY ARMOUR ETCH NOW THATS ETCH PASTE AND A PASTE INSTEAD OF A LIQUID WHICH CAUSES IT TO TAKE HOURS TO DRY..NEVER TRIED THE SAND ETCH...SAW IT THO..IF YOU TRY IT TELL ME IF IT WORKS OUT GOOD AND IL GET A FEW BOTTLES AND CANS...AND THE LAST TAG IS ETCH BATH..AS IS THE REST OF THE FLICKS

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

THERES ONLY ONE KIND OF GOOD ETCH..ETCH BATH BUT THEY DISCONTINUED THE PRODUCT AND MAKE SOME SHITTY ARMOUR ETCH NOW THATS ETCH PASTE AND A PASTE INSTEAD OF A LIQUID WHICH CAUSES IT TO TAKE HOURS TO DRY..NEVER TRIED THE SAND ETCH...SAW IT THO..IF YOU TRY IT TELL ME IF IT WORKS OUT GOOD AND IL GET A FEW BOTTLES AND CANS...AND THE LAST TAG IS ETCH BATH..AS IS THE REST OF THE FLICKS

my friend no "hours to dry," days to dry. 2 days to be exact.:(

• 2 months later...

Re: Im Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

They have no colors, just plain, are bearly visuable and cause alot of damage to storefronts or whatever.

Now a marker tag, to paint over it, it'll cost cheap as hell, you can do it yourself, or to clean it off with products.

But when you go around and mess up the whole glass front, that'll cost hundreds to replace, it is unfixable, and at time depending on the type of store or location, it can easily cost them thousands.

Let me catch you etching on my shit when your in town, I'll chop of both your hands and drop you of in over town.

Get a life, DELETE this thread, Glass Eaters is what heats up the cops and amps them up to go and bust writers, true, very ture,

all of these store owners report that to the cops, and just in a 3 block area in my city they said that it was an estimated 30thousand dollar damage on the Glass.

TRUEHARDCORE Est. 1989

Peqce

NOTHIN HARDCORE ABOUT YA.

TRUEHARDCORE Est. 1989

Peqce

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

TRUEHARDCORE Est. 1989

Peqce

this is the most retarded shit ive ever heard the whole point of graff is to beat the buff and keep your shit running, what about scribes those arent graff either? say one of your homies is like "yo check it i got some ink that will stain metal!"

would you be like "sorry bro, that shit is just too perminant i think ill just stick to my water based posterman marker" ?

your gay shut the fuck up

fuck the buff wreck it all

Archived