Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dbc, if you knew all them writers you would and should know what happened, asking what happened on here shows you are a toy, and if you dont write anymore im sure the statue of limitations has run up and you can fess up your name but since one week you praise tcb and then claim atb its obvious you are another fake tcb fake name trying to start beef.

svev had a nice run but it didnt last very long, he was a cool but wierd kid.

dbc, if you knew all them writers you would and should know what happened, asking what happened on here shows you are a toy, and if you dont write anymore im sure the statue of limitations has run up and you can fess up your name but since one week you praise tcb and then claim atb its obvious you are another fake tcb fake name trying to start beef.

I don't write, so I can't be a toy. BTW, Martin, did you enjoy getting your ass raped while you did those three years in jail?

svev had a nice run but it didnt last very long, he was a cool but wierd kid.

Yes, he was a little eccentric.

>I got Roger's book back when he had that exhibition at MOCA in g'town. Sorry, I remember your slanted united airlines U from back in the day, but I don't remember you being in that book. Che (Love) was in it, you know... the original Che ( and your kids clown other people for unoriginal names...oh, the irony!) You say you are the King of the Block? More like King of the Block Letters! I have seen maybe one real multi faceted piece of yours and I have serious doubts as to whether you even did it.

i was in prison for fucking up dumb motherfuckers like you when that book was written so i couldnt forward my portfolio... her name is not che love dumb ass, its chel love. her name is chel. please stop acting like you know what yer talking about, cuz you dont. ass.

>He only fathered two kids total ( So, yes)...legitimately, unlike your punk ass!

but does he know yer name... or better yet, do you know his?

>Smithsonian bathroom stalls don't count, ultra! lol

i know bathroom stalls are a pretty big part of your life..

>No, you did; I simply asked if they ever found the people responsible for Santi.

dude, yer fucking retarded... everyone is talking about myner... i know santiago better than you ever did. i did more dirt (outside graf) with him than you know...

>I wasn't asking Santi; he is dead, remember?

is he? i dont know that and neither do you...

>i dont give a fuck about dude [santi], he was a bitch, anyway...

santi is not myner... you said myner, i said myner. myner was a bitch and so are you.

so basically you are barking about some shit i didnt say and all of your "old school" facts are wrong. i get paid to do this shit and YOU MAD.

and you wrote myner... dumbass... either way i dont give a fuck about either one...

There you go again...not giving a fuck about any dead old school heads. You only give a fuck about your tight pants wearing and 'on the downlow' little children. Oh, yeah...and your deported convict Argentine boyfriend! lol

Originally Posted by dbc (View Original Post)

>I got Roger's book back when he had that exhibition at MOCA in g'town. Sorry, I remember your slanted united airlines U from back in the day, but I don't remember you being in that book. Che (Love) was in it, you know... the original Che ( and your kids clown other people for unoriginal names...oh, the irony!) You say you are the King of the Block? More like King of the Block Letters! I have seen maybe one real multi faceted piece of yours and I have serious doubts as to whether you even did it.

i was in prison for fucking up dumb motherfuckers like you when that book was written so i couldnt forward my portfolio... her name is not che love dumb ass, its chel love. her name is chel. please stop acting like you know what yer talking about, cuz you dont. ass.

No, it was Chelove and I know Cita quite well. What's ridiculous is that you think I am ATB and TCB when I am neither!

>He only fathered two kids total ( So, yes)...legitimately, unlike your punk ass!

but does he know yer name... or better yet, do you know his?

We have known each other all my life

>Smithsonian bathroom stalls don't count, ultra! lol

i know bathroom stalls are a pretty big part of your life..

you don't know anything about me or my life

>No, you did; I simply asked if they ever found the people responsible for Santi.

dude, yer fucking retarded... everyone is talking about myner... i know santiago better than you ever did. i did more dirt (outside graf) with him than you know...

I was asking about Santi originally

>I wasn't asking Santi; he is dead, remember?

is he? i dont know that and neither do you...

That was my original inquiry

>i dont give a fuck about dude [santi], he was a bitch, anyway...

santi is not myner... you said myner, i said myner. myner was a bitch and so are you.

My original inquiry was if KELT's disappearance was ever solved

so basically you are barking about some shit i didnt say and all of your "old school" facts are wrong. i get paid to do this shit and YOU MAD.

I am just a forum troll who just responded to people's PM's to me.

aLOTTa idiots up in here. im out. fuck this gay shit.

( I seriously think half the folk on here dont even write )

I rest my fucking case.

Thank god this bullshit open forum doesent really rep whats actually goin on in DC. Cornball toys from Chicago weighing in on DC beef, no name wannabees from fuck-knows-where comin with 5 different screennames a day claiming a bunch of crews that nobody that ACTUALLY writes would even care about. And THE-WORST-DISSES-I-HAVE-EVER-HEARD-IN-MY-ENTIRE-LIFE!! "Demon you got a fucked up tooth, "Ultra, youre older than me,"Cast, Youre Mexican" ... REALLY?? Thats the best you people can do?? Son, 80% of the posts up on here are from straight bedroom toys and their little brothers who stole their 12oz password. And SOME people need to keep practicing up in their back yard before they post some of these flicks Ive been seeing... dude... heads should be getting CLOWNED for some of the tumbleweeds they be postin.

So this here's Demons OFFICIAL final post, anybody wanna contact me you best use smoke signals cause the kid is AUDI 5!!!!

Not to quote J, but: "A wise man told me don't argue with fools

Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"

All haters post your tired middle-school circle jerker replies... ... ... ...now!!

P.S. - that movie "BRONSON" is the shit, son!! http://www.megavideo.com/?v=AP24Y0RX

Originally Posted by dbc (View Original Post)

>No, it was Chelove and I know Cita quite well. What's ridiculous is that you think I am ATB and TCB when I am neither!

wow. stop snitching, dumass... i know chel too... i know dah and read too... and?

>We have known each other all my life

how romantic...

>you don't know anything about me or my life

i know about your propensity to linger in bathroom stalls...

>I was asking about Santi originally

you typed and i quote "myner is dead"...

>That was my original inquiry

those who know dont tell, those who tell dont know...

>I am just a forum troll who just responded to people's PM's to me.

then shut the fuck up... and u claimed "atb all day"... where i come from thats claiming a crew. i talk to MOE and sometimes NORE and respect their shit.

i notice we still dont know who your brave ass is.

This will be my last time entertaining this bullshit as well...... dbc is just some instigating sideline anonymous cat sparking negativity through us all.. same type of shit that piledriver and a couple others were pulling through the year....It's def. time for a change people...This city needs more Unity.... it's time to quit focusing on what this forum brews which is nothing but anonymous hate and negativity and refocus on the more positive aspect of the game... People saying there one person when they are not that person only to cause drama in this tri-city that we all appreciate and live in or around... Our beef is not with tcb..atb...kgb...etc...... it is with anonymous users feeding all of us bullshit to a point where no one knows exactly what to believe and quite possibly has people beefing and wanting to fight over something that could just be one big misunderstanding...I honestly believe we are all bigger then this...... Please city.... Let's drop all this beef bullshit and pursue something a bit more positive this year.......bbq's with goodpeople, new styles..and a common love for something that we all share........So with that being said... I respect you ULt...I respect Kgb... I respect you cast.... I respect tcb.... I respect atb... (just wish yall could do the same)....... I am that legal eagle who would rather focus on style then anything else because of my daughter and could care less what the world thinks... no ones opinion is even close to the love i feel for my lil family.... So, If anyone ever needs a legal spot to paint or bbq or is in this to have fun etc... I'm down to paint with whoever... feel free to pm me and let's get this city a little more united through diverse styles....... peace to everyone......I'm out...........

125992121_242fc1f3d9_b.jpg

2609774050_00624a6133_o.jpg

2620469258_693c6cfd8e_o.jpg

2635095801_ddb7e8fe4a_b.jpg

2635874674_ddc5211e40_o.jpg

2635888628_67c5898b17_o.gif

359030875_824d74d146_o.jpg

359030878_552338279c_o.jpg

359038543_315c0d0b9f_o.jpg

359092380_da04d56516_o.jpg

359107085_c934ac96cc_o.jpg

359113070_e26981a34e_o.jpg

359113078_d4d8d8c30d_o.jpg

4046815223_1434b14c95_b.jpg

THATS WHATS UP BANGBANG INSTEAD OF BEEFING OVER BULLSHIT ON THE WEB GO GET YOURS. A CITY SO SMALL SHOULD HAVE A TIGHT GROUP OF WRITERS. EVERYBODY OUT THERE HAD SOMEONE IN THE MIX BEFORE THEM HELP GUIDE THEM THROUGH THE GAME. GET OVER SILLY BS WITH EACH OTHER AND GET OVER ON THE CITY INSTEAD.

STILL WAITING ON THOSE PHOTOS, GOT TO GET EM SENT OUT FROM THE FOLKS AS I PUT WALLS WAAAAAYYYYYY ON THE BACK BURNER A LONG TIME AGO. BUT AS SOON AS I GET EM YOU WILL TOO. SHOULD BE A LOT OF OLD DC, AUP, REDLINE, GTOWN AND VARIOUS STREET BOMBING.

• Like 1