Wash DC

colonisms

^the past couple post have suckd along with the last few pages of this forum so who fuckin cares about ur comprehensive conversation about the intrinsic realtionship of music n graff that shits for channel zero, this thread was one of the greats for a lil while but like the trends u motherfuckers follow it has gone back 2 shit... i dont know maybe im just home sick n this shit depresses me even more. oh n that shit is stupid 2 graffiti was around b4... B4 hip hop n itll b around after it please post some flicks i know theres shit in the city that i cant see myself cuz im 1500 miles away, get over it bent is faggot n tcb sucks stop beefin with real ghetto tyrants n graff writers n make a name 4 urself without hangin on the coat tails of others. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^the past couple post have suckd along with the last few pages of this forum so who fuckin cares about ur comprehensive conversation about the intrinsic realtionship of music n graff that shits for channel zero, this thread was one of the greats for a lil while but like the trends u motherfuckers follow it has gone back 2 shit... i dont know maybe im just home sick n this shit depresses me even more. oh n that shit is stupid 2 graffiti was around b4... B4 hip hop n itll b around after it please post some flicks i know theres shit in the city that i cant see myself cuz im 1500 miles away, get over it bent is faggot n tcb sucks stop beefin with real ghetto tyrants n graff writers n make a name 4 urself without hangin on the coat tails of others. peace

I'm not beefing with anyone...you're starting shit with me!

So, why don't you post in the thread where you live? You're probably the biggest toy on here!

Are you the moderator or the owner of this website? NO, so mind your own fucking business, bitch!

WELL HERE'S THE DEAL GUYS YOUR TOWN IS FULL OF FAGGOTS. YOUR BURRITOS SUCK BALLS. YOUR CREPES ARE EQUALLY LAME. YOUR SF GEAR IS PLAYED AND THE BENGALS ARE WAY COOLER. ALL YOUR WRITERS ARE ON DRUGS AND DO NO WORK. AND QUITE HONESTLY IF IT WASN'T FOR OAKLAND BEING TIGHT AS FUCK NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS PLACE AT ALL. EVERYBODY CALL IT FRISCO. I'M NEVER GOING BACK HERE AGAIN! OFF TO NY!

great thread losers. I told you to take back Aker. He isn't wanted in the west. here take him...take him...go on take him

you can't equate an art form conforming with breeding and the integration of races, and try to draw a conclusion as if the two relate and that it some how supports your opinion. As a matter of fact, this idea of interbreeding is what the English tried to do to the Irish as an attempt to destroy their blood lines...Was that a "good thing". Cultural heritage and distinction is a good thing. Each borough in NY has or had its own distinct style, crews had a specific style. But that has changed and you can't distinguish one from the other most of the time. One of the only crews to adhere to this distinguishable style was ELW back in the day and some of the FLY ID heads from DC.

Writers should learn and understand their history and graffiti culture as it pertains to their city or crew. This is not to say you can't or shouldn't try new styles, learn new things, and I'm not saying what anyone should do. But for me, learning history, the reasons letters are the way they are in graff, the legends who have defined this culture is very important. If it is not to you then fuck it...oh well

Criminal i action and Ultra - I am not Aker goof balls - we despise him. Graff_fan and dcsmackdown are Aker's shameless self-promoting names. The only thing I share in common with Aker is a pro-wrestling reference in my name and the fact that I could care less about getting banned - unlike you ,

Didn't you know the name KGB is TAKEN. Taken by the Soviet Union before your time, ;)

Love the DC thread! A great mix of toys and cops seem to be the most posters. Look forward to the TCB crew running Ultra's crew out of Dodge City!

you can't eqauate an art form conforming with breeding and the integration of races, and try to draw a conclusion as if the two relate and that it some how supports your opinion. As a matter of fact, this idea of interbreeding is what the English tried to do to the Irish as an attempt to destroy their blood lines...Was that a "good thing". Cultural heritage and distinction is a good thing. Each borough in NY has or had its own distinct style, crews had a specific style. But that has changed and you can't distinguish one from the other most of the time. One of the only crews to adhere to this distinguishable style was ELW back in the day and some of the FLY ID heads from DC.

Writers should learn and understand their history and graffiti culture as it pertains to their city or crew. This is not to say you can't or shouldn't try new styles, learn new things, and I'm not saying what anyone should do. But for me, learning history, the reasons letters are the way they are in graff, the legends who have defined this culture is very important. If it is not to you then fuck it...oh well

agreed.

I'm not beefing with anyone...you're starting shit with me!

So, why don't you post in the thread where you live? You're probably the biggest toy on here!

Are you the moderator or the owner of this website? NO, so mind your own fucking business, bitch!

son i aint startin shit with u i could care less about u or what u do or who u even r n i never stated that u were startin beef as for u callin me a toy son u need 2 chill on that shit n dont call me bitch, cuz u can get ur card pulled quick, im not a moderator or a mediater cuz id rather just swap it out. peace 2 u kid no beef. just took all the bullshit from the thread out on u. MTC

son i aint startin shit with u i could care less about u or what u do or who u even r n i never stated that u were startin beef as for u callin me a toy son u need 2 chill on that shit n dont call me bitch, cuz u can get ur card pulled quick, im not a moderator or a mediater cuz id rather just swap it out. peace 2 u kid no beef. just took all the bullshit from the thread out on u. MTC

If that is your version of an apology, I will reciprocate the action. If you are willing to let it go, so am I.