Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Celf in upstate New York. im not sure if hes from dc, but iv seen him around dc

seriously..you should just not post for your own benefit. You're only playing yourself. Respect to those that deserve it wether or not they get a "bump" by people who honestly don't know what they're talking about

hey Ultra,

I have a question for you? How old are you? Back when I was running with SVEV you were like thirty four years old w/ kids. That would make you 50+ years old now. I bet Che and all your new school crew members are all your illegitimate children, now that Cast has been deported and none of your old school heads are around. Did you give them their Fisher Price My First Blackbook as well? You should change the name of your crew to UKGB ( Ultra's Kids Going Bombing)! lol :P

^^^ aww this fag remembered ultra's age after all that time

lol :P

barely knew who svev was.. he was hardly up... so you have less a name than him. wow, old man jokes... if i formed kgb in 1983 i must be older than you, never hid that fact. you mad cuz che, juju, aera are younger than you and have more ups? you mad that i still get up in my old age? or is it just you mad? and you'll be laughin out the other side of your head you ever disrespect me to my face... "lol" that.

barely knew who svev was.. he was hardly up...

He was up enough in the nineties to be included in Clear's 'Free Agents' book. Where is your entry in that book?...that's right, there isn't one! lol

wow, old man jokes... if i formed kgb in 1983 i must be older than you, never hid that fact. you mad cuz che, juju, aera are younger than you and have more ups? you mad that i still get up in my old age? or is it just you mad?

I find it hilarious that a 50+ year old man is running around with a bunch of skater looking, tight pants wearing, unartistic teenage black punks that are probably his own kids. Look at all your old school compatriots, they publish books, design cars in Japan, and get paid to do art. You are still running around like a crazy 3 year old w/ a box of crayons in art class...and you're 50!

and you'll be laughin out the other side of your head you ever disrespect me to my face... "lol" that.

I'll disrespect you to your face, in the streets, and on your walls, bitch! ATB...all day every day!

FREE 2 WEEKS OF VIP for anyone who wants to participate.........

click on the How To Make It In America link:

Click on the Alife COLLAB link.

1. Tell me who the people were that worked on the custom design for the hat.

2. Tell me what image is on the hat and what it represents.

3. Tell me where Alife's flagship stores are located.

Find the SWEEPSTAKES link.

4. What's the Trivia Question?

5. Tell me the answer to that question.

The sweepstakes is pretty damn easy if you want to try and win one of the limited edition Alife Collab hats. Good luck.

if you don't get all questions right you will not get the free 2 WEEKS….

PM your answers back to me.

This contest ends at 5pm today (2/16/10) EST.

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

>He was up enough in the nineties to be included in Clear's 'Free Agents' book. Where is your entry in that book?...that's right, there isn't one! lol

wow. u are retarded. i was in the book. maybe you should read it. and that dont make svev any more up. he did all right, but who are you? oh i know. you mad.

>I find it hilarious that a 50+ year old man is running around with a bunch of skater looking, tight pants wearing, unartistic teenage black punks that are probably his own kids.

cant read AND cant add. far from 50. i got plenty kids and i know each one by name. can your dad say that?

>Look at all your old school compatriots, they publish books, design cars in Japan, and get paid to do art. You are still running around like a crazy 3 year old w/ a box of crayons in art class...and you're 50!

btw, i work full-time as an artist. ive painted in smithsonian and have solo shows coming.

>I'll disrespect you to your face, in the streets, and on your walls, bitch! ATB...all day every day!

ok. check w nore and moe and come get some. time and place? and remember you started this shit. all i did was point out that CAST's point was that you cant ask dude cuz he aint around no more... i dont give a fuck about dude, he was a bitch, anyway...

>He was up enough in the nineties to be included in Clear's 'Free Agents' book. Where is your entry in that book?...that's right, there isn't one! lol

wow. u are retarded. i was in the book. maybe you should read it. and that dont make svev any more up. he did all right, but who are you? oh i know. you mad.

I got Roger's book back when he had that exhibition at MOCA in g'town. Sorry, I remember your slanted united airlines U from back in the day, but I don't remember you being in that book. Che (Love) was in it, you know... the original Che ( and your kids clown other people for unoriginal names...oh, the irony!) You say you are the King of the Block? More like King of the Block Letters! I have seen maybe one real multi faceted piece of yours and I have serious doubts as to whether you even did it.

>I find it hilarious that a 50+ year old man is running around with a bunch of skater looking, tight pants wearing, unartistic teenage black punks that are probably his own kids.

cant read AND cant add.

I'm not the one who can't spell and has absolutely no concept of proper grammar and sentence structure.

far from 50. i got plenty kids and i know each one by name. can your dad say that?

He only fathered two kids total ( So, yes)...legitimately, unlike your punk ass!

>Look at all your old school compatriots, they publish books, design cars in Japan, and get paid to do art. You are still running around like a crazy 3 year old w/ a box of crayons in art class...and you're 50!

btw, i work full-time as an artist. ive painted in the smithsonian

Smithsonian bathroom stalls don't count, ultra! lol

...and have solo shows coming.

You'll be doing plenty of solo painting as a geriatric 80 year old graffiti kid.

>I'll disrespect you to your face, in the streets, and on your walls, bitch! ATB...all day every day!

ok. check w nore and moe and come get some. time and place? and remember you started this shit.

No, you did; I simply asked if they ever found the people responsible for Santi.

all i did was point out that CAST's point was that you cant ask dude cuz he aint around no more...

I wasn't asking Santi; he is dead, remember?

i dont give a fuck about dude [santi], he was a bitch, anyway...

You are going to disrespect a dead old school head you were down with back in the day like that? Probably, because he can't do anything about it.