Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh and by the way other than cops bending the law and doing really irritating illegal searches on your homefront which happens in dc va and md they have thought they know who I am for years but the same way I could write something like mike I can write my tagname and unless I'm caught red handed they have no case.so stop propping up the police force!

jokes on you has some points, but...

Dbc has intimate knowledge of the Washington D.C. graffiti scene and it’s players and chooses to demonstrate that “anyone’s account handle could be anybody.”

actually, almost everything he said about dc graf scene was false... i AM in free agents, che DID NOT bite his name from chelove (although it bothers me that dbc dropped her gummint name on here), i DO get along with moe atb and on and on...

listen, when it comes to dc street wall-banging, there are a handful of guys i can name who are doing it... che, moe, aera, juju, yello tags, sime, jazi, some wins tags... thats what sticks in my mind. i cant help it 5 of those names have claimed or are claiming kgb. im basically a cool brother who likes street bombing and those people are my friends. we chill together, go out and eat late nights, whatever... thats how we roll. i see almost everybody in kgb at least 2 or 3 times a week... i chill w other writers and artists too: jazi, con, decoy, rvltn, cri, eon, rei 21, 2short, demon, sek, strike, mouse, ster, smk, onenine, owel, cave, aniekan, kelly towles, and on and on... mad people who are doing some kind of street art in dc. hopefully all of them would describe me as a chilled-out person... but dont get it twisted. im well-known as a rah rah type dude. ive been running on dc streets since before a lot of you were born and doing my (non-graf) dirt with a select few. im well known to leave your ass with a buck fifty and keep stepping. i dropped out of graf in the late 90's/ early '00s cuz i was in lorton and then on papers... now i'm here doing this thing for my kids... so if i ever do come down on somebody, theyll never know it was me, cuzzin... look this one up: "don't take life serious, it ain't nohow permanent.."

ultra should write a book and spare us the sour persimmons. hip hop sucks. so does dc. end of story.

atb crew totally blows and no one cares about them. kaos has his name as his name on 12oz. same as ultra. you guys should fight each other. maybe then and only then would this place be cool. pee pee poo poo. enjoy.

tcb doesn't have ups in the city (or in nova really for that matter), all they have is this forum. when anyone engagse them on here, they're giving them far more fame then they could ever get in the streets. ignore it, let the walls speak for themselves.

flicks for talking

some old shit (mostly stolen)

000_1907.jpg

100_3825.jpg

000_2022.jpg

000_2033.jpg

2271533173_c5b77b92ba_b.jpg

1100414392_28d266f2bd_b.jpg

1431906968_da270a5db1_o.jpg

2200658856_1c493a51e3_o.jpg

2200721990_b7f84d986d_o.jpg

478365123_f2f8d773fb_o.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

rivers43.jpg

2102017484_ef098f8651_b.jpg

2102078498_449dd63730_b.jpg

Cast1-wall_of_Fame.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

guys don't get mad. i went to some other places and talked shit on their town too. check out the message i left in puerto rico:

-------------------------------------- hey PUERTO RICO FUCK YOU! -----------------------------------

.... YALL ARE A BUNCH OF NOSEY BROWN PEOPLE WHO WON'T STOP POKING AROUND MY HOUSE AND BOTHERING ME. STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I'M DOING ALL THE TIME AND STAY ON YOUR FUCKING PORCH YOU PAJAMA WEARING CURIOUS GEORGE ASS FUCKERS!!!!!!

So two of our main players are leaving us? Sime we know that is not the whole story of your intended departure,

The prediction is that you wrote this in deflection of Cast pointing out that you out that you only use the KGB identity when you were in conflict with ATB and not on productions and also because of your frustration with the “beef” Moe returned and your willingness to “squash your beef”.

It is not as difficult as you might think to tell who writes what, especially if a poster has been posting for a long period with their personal photos and have friends on the forum that would have called them out if they were under the guise of a fraudulent name. For instance, 187man and ihategraffiti1 (Che and Aera) would have been called out by either Cast or Ultra if they were imposters.

Some posters are a lot more obvious than others , such as Demon202, Mister., hrm smk, grizzled fish, Faint Footsteps, Creakster301, etc. But not everyone puts their graffiti name in their handle Offthewall=Ster; A.J.Foyte=Eon, StephenSt.Paul=Hersey, etc. Some have been banned and have to change their name like SOAKER to Kaosdbk but you can still track them relatively easy.

Yungun and Shiftone post photographs so fresh the paint is still dripping by the time they are posted on this site and you are going to tell me, not them…just a mistake, confusion? I think not.

Don’t you ever wonder why so many “guests” are viewing the thread? Did you know that the predicted description of a regular visitor on the Brickslayers >WASHDC thread is a white male in his mid-20s living in the nearby suburbs, outside of the city of Washington D.C.? Numerous cases of crossing state lines.

It takes approximately seven minutes to make a new 12oz account. I have to admit besides the hordes of irrelevant posters, posters such as Dbc are difficult to pinpoint. Dbc has been predicted as most-likely as a member of the TCB crew or Yungun himself with a remote possibility of bangbangboogie acting as dbc. In either case, the poster is attempting to draw attention away from their “graffiti beef.” Dbc has intimate knowledge of the Washington D.C. graffiti scene and it’s players and chooses to demonstrate that “anyone’s account handle could be anybody.” Trying to use this knowledge to deflect responsibility of beef that was too heavy to handle.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you discussion. I will be quiet again, but listen to your every word.

J.O.Y,

Wow... a GANGFULL of intellect... and honestly, alot of it very basely sound.... yet,I have to retort that somethings you've speculated on are not true. I'll clear up some things but I'm pretty sure we are most likely gonna go off topic a bit.

Let's talk honestly... with everyone.

I can proudly say I represent a portion of TCB, they are my long time friends. Friends I would gladly die for. Bent, Ghost, Dark... my homeys, and if you want to lump me with them, that's fine... count me in to your petty war of words. Real writers are in the streets, so let m e preface that by saying these are my final words on the iBeef going on here. Don't expect me to respond with text... only pics. Alot of this has inspired me to pick up the can again so kudos to you kids talking smack! You've won...

1st off:

DBC while not part of TCB (or ATB, Boys 2 Men, ABC, BBD, East Coast Family, etc. for that matter) is my best friend and the only reason he's here is because our boy AMOK was disrespected by some members in this forum and he's even madder about that than I am (see below). Yes, we both wrote awhile back, hung with more notable writers and as some may have said we are considered "old toys" so if anyone wants to go there with me or DBC (wait no... he's not posting anymore), please feel free. I'm mad... but he was livid and he has said some heated things which now he's regretting. I can affirm that bangbang is NOT DBC and as of last night's incident with those that know who they are, I have it on solemn word that DBC will not be instigating iBeef here anymore. I heard and I'm sorry it came to that, but before things come to another face to face confrontation, let's all talk by PM or by phone to settle this shit...we can't believe everything someone put up here. We've always respected talent yet, when miscommunication happened, it seems our only option was to come here and defend ourselves and it seems some of our friends decided to add their two cents. Unfortunately, it was destructive, not constructive.

Secondly:

Yungun and all your little screennames are not helping at all... and the paint isn't fresh, but you are actively out there taking pics of your hometown. You probably know me since we seem to be from the same click, please come talk to me (I'm not hiding my tag...) because you need to shut the fuck up, stop posting pics & causing drama. Whoever the fuck you are and all your goddamned new screennames that keep popping up... stop it! You are causing your so-called-friends or casual acquaintances or the peeps you wanna be down with a fuckload of grief. Mark my words, NOBODY IN TCB KNOWS YUNGUN or 99% of these new S/N. All I have is my word and I know for a fact that Yungun or any other new S/N that pops up is not DBC or related to TCB at all. You have me and Chromium Crusher which was Dark, Bent and Ghost under the same screen name for a second to respond to all the drama. Shit got heated with them and things were said but in all fairness and retrospect, these 3 cats and myself wanna work things out with the people in question. But anybody else shouting TCB under a fake S/N or rallying on our side is strictly nonsense and should be ignored. Anyone who fails to read this and goes on thinking that anyone besides me or Chromium Crusher rep TCB is a sheepish fool. PM me or CC with questions on how to resolve this. And to add Joy, ShiftOne... no clue who he is, but he's putting in work and seems okay in my book.

Thirdly... lemme address this right now and hopefully it'll be the final word. Let me explain AMOK real quick to those people out there that have no grasp of what we went through with him.

Nate (AMOK) was my next door neighbor, Bent's best friend, shit... he was everyone great friend. I loved that kid like a brother. I watched him grow up. I sat with his mother (Sheila) every chance I could & we had numerous talks about how bad the relationship between Nate and her had become. I LOVE SHEILA, AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE NATE FOR WHAT HE DID TO HER. But as I tried to explain to Martin (still waiting on your reply homey), all of us that grew up with Nate... we have to take everything we'd grown to love and cherish about the years of Nate's friendly demeanor and passion for art into consideration. For some of us this is decades long friendship... not just that one day of evil that nobody expected of him... ever. None of us; Bent, Dark, Ghost, DBC and NUMEROUS OTHERS never saw it coming. All you haters/flamers can twist it anyway you want but Nate's whole life was graffiti, so sorry to those who can't understand. For Bent it's a way to remember a great friend AND THAT I AGREE WITH, don't judge the man by his last 24 hours on Earth. Man, you don't even know that he helped so many children and did community work for YEARS before the demons in his head caught up with him. I cried my eyes for days and I'm not ashamed to admit that. I hate Nate for what he did... but I still love him, all his friends still love him. FANT... I'm not a violent man and I am trying to rectify this shit, but you seriously will receive a life-threatening beatdown from me for that FUCK YOUR DEAD FRIEND comment unless you make things right. I encourage you to swallow your pride on this and talk this out with us if you have such an issue with it. We are all grown adults & if you have questions, we will answer them honestly.

To close...:

Amok will still be put up, he was our friend. Anyone that has an issue or questions about it, please ask us. Would you rather believe how the mass media has made Nate out to be for a span of 2 hours or would you rather hear how he TRULY was from his lifelong friends?

The 3 main members of TCB are not flashes in the pan, there's serious freight work that's left DC you'll probably never see. The guys that make up TCB have been around for ages, not as up as most of the people that warrant shout outs, but hung, been introduced & most importantly learned from them nonetheless. Cha, Felon, SMK, Evade, Svev, and hundreds more great artists have all crossed our paths at one point or another over the years. Every single one has never had a problem with us... until someone decided it was our lil click that deserved notice. Thanks and keep it going if you want... it'll keep us in your thoughts and on your tongue. Regardless of skill level or how "all-city" one is, that right there makes us eternal on this DC board until you see fit to stop talking unfounded and senseless shit.

Fuck, I can't stress this enough but NOBODY BUT ME OR CHROMIUM CRUSHER HAVE REPRESENTED TCB ON 12oz AT ANY TIME. So if you want to still believe any other new s/n that comes up barking about TCB, feel free to tell them to fuck off but do not count that against the real crew.

Finally...

Props to BBB & IHG right now... Unlike some childish adults on here, I've heard from the boys that things are finally being handled. Hope to meet you guys one day soon. A BBQ sounds nice. and DEMON, come back!

DAMN NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SOAP OPERA DRAMA...YOUR FRIEND WAS A FUCKING MURDER AND INSANE! SHOULD WE HONOR HITLER CAUSE HE WAS AN ASPIRING PAINTER? YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE NO ONE HAVE NO FAME AND ARE SOME SHIT AT WRITING...PLEASE STOP WRITING

guys don't get mad. i went to some other places and talked shit on their town too. check out the message i left in puerto rico:

-------------------------------------- hey PUERTO RICO FUCK YOU! -----------------------------------

.... YALL ARE A BUNCH OF NOSEY BROWN PEOPLE WHO WON'T STOP POKING AROUND MY HOUSE AND BOTHERING ME. STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I'M DOING ALL THE TIME AND STAY ON YOUR FUCKING PORCH YOU PAJAMA WEARING CURIOUS GEORGE ASS FUCKERS!!!!!!

DAMN DIDN'T YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT THE FUCK DOWN!!! PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

well, that was interesting and i will take it under consideration. my beef has always been that dude claiming bent came on here and disrespected my crew. you are not from dc, so to come on a dc street thread talking shit about dc writers is understandably wrong. if he's not bent thats something u need to handle. however, u have gone over my crew and publicly disrespected che, so its natural to think the crew and the 12oz posting are connected. i have been very open in what i want (open confrontation) and i feel i handled everything correct. i never say anything about anybody im not prepared to say to their face. also, i have never dissed your boy. my oldest son (who is probably most of yalls age) has had 2 friends commit suicide so i can understand some of that shit. all i can say is if this shit is true, u have some dumb asses on your team and u need to get them in check (yungun and dbc).

i will say i like where this forum seems to be going.

also, beef or not to beef is not entirely my decision. i know about last night, but you need to address che and aera. if u cant satisfy them, i will support them till the casket drops. mine or yours. but if youre serious, get at us. we dont even need all that take spots back and paint can payoff bullshit. real talk.

fuck all that, i dont believe a word of that, yungun came on here posting up to the minute flicks of shit you all have done and if i remember correctly there might be a couple with people painting. this shit was started when dark went over me on a spot ultra and me have had for 15 years, fuck all that i didnt see what was there already, everybody that paints knows whos at each spot. you copping pleas now on behalf of your boys and thats weak, but it fits their profile, your best friend dcb wrote me a pm 2 days before you did trying to be cool, you cant even get your stories straight, you would be better off saying fuck everybody and not embarass yourself on here, you all are lucky im not around, i would take this shit to your doorstep like i used to do, get all that other nonsense out of here, i never wrote you back cause i didnt have anything to say, you think coming on here and defending some bullshit makes it legit? and all of the sudden yungun disappears (watch, he will post now), what games you all are playing? you think everybody in here is that stupid? you taking up a cause when you had nothing to do with it and playing lawyer. aint no squashing anything, your boy made a point of going over me and if he had made a mistake and hes on here he could have apologized yet "somebody" came here and posted the flick glorifying it. your boys ran from me then and your boys will run from my crew nowadays. fuck the rest.

bbb talk to ultra, he talked to me last night and i told him something for you.

and as far as your dead homeboy, i respect the dead, but getting him involved in beef is not a way to honor him, check your boys and not have them use his name to diss shit, that only leads to retaliation and you cant say shit back cause you opened that can of worms. really you cant be mad at fant or anybody that wrote shit, you should be slapping your homies for using your boys name in vain, it wasnt like they were taking up a beef amok had started, think about it.