Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im going to tell you what i see and what people tell me, you can get mad and type all with lots of ..... here and do whatever but really, you would probably be better off if you didnt do as much talking and had at least a couple of fights under your belt. i dont deny your piecing talent, hell you had a lot of practice, but you are riding off the fame ultra and me built with kgb, which i have never seen you push until you went over a couple of moe throw ups, kgb aint good enough for your pieces? i pat myself in the back cause i earned the right you think? we talked the talked and walked the walk, you know where you heard "out for fame" the 1st time? it was a krs freestyle cause he got into it with the bouncers at 930 cause we were bombing the block and krs shout us out and made a song out of it "muthafuckers this aint blood on my hand, its paint cause im out for fame". and so many more, ask clear, or myner

Myner is dead.

Its seems like nothing has changed in DC. Grew up there (VA) and left in the late 90's. It has always been beef, beef, beef... looking back on it would have been a much better scene with out it. (somethings I know can't be looked past) But anyway lets see some more flicks, could really give a shit about walls but I got love for DC being as I painted/lived there in my start...

BTW soon as I get all my flicks out I will post them with out any bias to those I beefed with. but dont wait up could be a while...

haha...same thing happened last time I posted pics [i actually took], some dude burys mine in pics he ripped off flikr :D

happens. last time i posted 100+ including the brookland legal somebody posted three or four random ones and buried mine as well. oh well...

hAtERs gUNNa hAeT

Its seems like nothing has changed in DC. Grew up there (VA) and left in the late 90's. It has always been beef, beef, beef... looking back on it would have been a much better scene with out it. (somethings I know can't be looked past) But anyway lets see some more flicks, could really give a shit about walls but I got love for DC being as I painted/lived there in my start...

BTW soon as I get all my flicks out I will post them with out any bias to those I beefed with. but dont wait up could be a while...

Sounds like Cha's little brother...All Metal Future! :)

yeah, so go ask him...

hey Ultra,

I have a question for you? How old are you? Back when I was running with SVEV you were like thirty four years old w/ kids. That would make you 50+ years old now. I bet Che and all your new school crew members are all your illegitimate children, now that Cast has been deported and none of your old school heads are around. Did you give them their Fisher Price My First Blackbook as well? You should change the name of your crew to UKGB ( Ultra's Kids Going Bombing)! lol :P