Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man all dis NEHI hating is going on right now WTF...yea dere was or still is a Nehi in minnesota who reps WINS..but man LOOK AT WHAT FUKING THREAD THIS IS....NEHI IN DC IS CRUSHING SHIT and i dont c NO BITING FROM ETHER ONE....n da WINS in DC has fukin CRUSHED SHIT in such a short time...

Bump everyone that is up around the NW, NE area cuz i havent seen anyone that writes in those areas have anything around SW or SE...wuzzup with that?

does anyone have a legitimate reason why people who are constantly doing things in the Uptown area have nothing in SW or SE. is it the lack of transportation or is it that all-city in DC means that u can hit a couple places in the city and all of a sudden ur up now?

i have seen a couple tags around SW and SE from some of those writers who have become popular in the uptown area so im not saying that everyone who gets up in that area isnt up everywere. I was just curious to know what people think about that in this forum.

P.S. i dont need people attacking my PM's telling me about how they write everywere and that i dont know what im talking about cuz unless u have walked, actually walked around those 2 areas of the city then you can prove me wrong.

i thnk its cuz the line in mostly in NE,and nobody is really hitting any new spots you know,and people dont wanna fuck wit southeast i guess

um ok from what i understood of this is that the "Line" is mostly in NE? so that must be why no one has hit anything new?...ok Oh and why would people not wanna fuck with SE? yea i hurd the stories but in reality did that stop people back in the day? SE use to be even worse back in the day...there were people being murdered almost everynight up in SE now a days its gotten a little more calmer.

To sum up that NEHI's issue...

That NEHI started writing around 95 in St.Paul/Murderapolis.

There is no threat to the DC NEHI that paints WAY more than

NEHI has in the recent years and oddly enough...

I never thought DC NEHI was biting the above NEHI, but they

both have almost the exact throw(his old throw from almost

8 years ago). I thought he was down in DC and tried to look

him up through some people that assured me "HE" wasn't the

same NEHI I was looking for. If you travel a little north of DE.

you will see some of the other NEHI.

EDIT:Bump TKG, KF, RVS!

-Who cares if someone else has the same name. There people writing around the world so theres bound to be repeats.

-To that 511 kid that said Wins is crushing shit, explain what ur definition of crushing shit is cuz thats def. not the case.

-As for NE and SE, the problem is writers have no need to stroll around there so they see no need to hit it. They also dont know how to get to the spots and strips, or get around. But hey its pretty fun to paint there cuz its not overrun with toys and its not hot. More people should do it but only a select few will cuz everyone wants to get there name up where every other writer is, which is why a lot of these people u give props to dont deserve it.

For most kids its about fame, and so they hit up mostly NW.

Let's face it, there are only like 4-7 DC writers.

Everyone else is situated somewhere else, no diss to y'all.

So where everyone congregates, is where most kids think its worth it to paint.

And nobody front like y'all meet on Benning Road to draw in books at Denny's.

I guess it is indeed a matter of convenience and just plain out of safety.

BUT... Truthfully, both Storytime and Kizops are correct about their ideas...

There's no reason that NE and SE, and even SW (the very little of it), shouldn't get painted. (I mean that was your the very bottom of your idea right???)

No reason to stop anyone... you have buses, digital cameras to flick for your lil' audiences, and everyone and their mother has like 100 lookouts. And who knows how many of y'all have cars.

I was kind of buggin out while looking at some of Rivs' photos of non-NW, because some of those tags from like 10-13 years ago, would have never seen the light had he not posted them. And I guess that's the one little peculiar thing about DC; sometimes u'll do something or be somewhere, and u'll think NO ONE ON THIS FUCKIN PLANET has a clue what u did or were about to do. It was almost like your own secret/story. It is some "while the toys are home cuddling their pillows" shit for real. DC is its own thing for sure. No other East Coast city has a clue about it. And hopefully u understand, if u don't then whatever.

-Who cares if someone else has the same name. There people writing around the world so theres bound to be repeats.

-To that 511 kid that said Wins is crushing shit, explain what ur definition of crushing shit is cuz thats def. not the case.

-As for NE and SE, the problem is writers have no need to stroll around there so they see no need to hit it. They also dont know how to get to the spots and strips, or get around. But hey its pretty fun to paint there cuz its not overrun with toys and its not hot. More people should do it but only a select few will cuz everyone wants to get there name up where every other writer is, which is why a lot of these people u give props to dont deserve it.

for the amount of time wins has been up, he/she has crushed shit. i see wins street tags and holos all the time

out everything on the forum huss made the most sense to me...thank you for the 2 cents

and it is very true what you said about there being only 4-7 (average) writers (actual) that really hit the city up. But my main point is that people that come to this thread sometimes feel the need to disrespect the city we live or in some cases bomb in because of its lack of taking up space. Let me just cut things short. DC is a small city not even a state it shouldnt be hard to hit shytt and go all city if you really are in it for the fame.

i dont think we should let people stick with the mentality that "Oh yea im fuckin kingin this shytt cuz im up in DC" when in reality there definition of up is lacking.

the point is IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ACTUALLY "KING" SHYTT IN DC, GO AND BOMB EVERYWERE IN DC not just were there are those few writers around ur way that come back and be like "o shytt i saw what u did" NO! i refuse to consider anyone in DC at the moment kingin shytt unless they bring it to the table.

DC is the nations capital imagine the type of statement that would make worldwide if it bombed like NY, or Philly?

Just some food for thought for those reading this. GO BOMB LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER BOMBED BEFORE, WALK AROUND, DRIVE AROUND, RIDE UR FUCKIN BIKE OR SCOOTER W/E UR CASE MAY BE. Even get lost if u have too. but GET UP!