Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Quote:

Originally Posted by UPS! (View Original Post)

Well i would,but stickers are for homos,those are my first sticks from 2 years back when i was a toy,then i grew up and figured out stickers are a waste of time,why spend $4 on a deco when you could get a can of Rust-o?

YO "UPS"........IF YOU SPEND MONEY ON ANY KIND OF NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR GRAFFITI ADDICTION THEN CLEARLY YOUR STILL A TOY!!!!!! ITS CALLED RACKING.......BIG PART OF GRAFFITI NATION!!!! YEAH....YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!

Get the fuck out of here,like you Rack 100%,i do about half and half and before calling me a toy why dont you show your shit or show you have some knowlegde of anything.Plus finding Decos were i live is like finding giraffes...and i still say anything non paint is toyish,hands with marks are good for taggers or coming up writers and neccesary but if you dont paint stfu!

Get the fuck out of here,like you Rack 100%,i do about half and half and before calling me a toy why dont you show your shit or show you have some knowlegde of anything.Plus finding Decos were i live is like finding giraffes...and i still say anything non paint is toyish,hands with marks are good for taggers or coming up writers and neccesary but if you dont paint stfu!

with that said you shouldnt be talking, so please be quite

maybe they had a competition?

Maybe they broke his skateboard........

And I dont know if anyone noticed but that guy SOLDIER47 said racking is part of the "GRAFFITI NATION," if thats not the corniest shit in this whole thread can someone please point me in the right direction...

That Pear shits hot, those Ruen throws suck, and that Inca throw on the mural is funny(in a good way)...........

One more thing. Posting hollows, tags, or crappy pieces that are in chill spots in the DC area really shouldnt be posted in the DC thread. I could walk to a tunnel in the woods a couple blocks from my house and bust some tags, but why the hell would I post that on a DC thread on 12oz? And if marker tags arent amazing why the hell would you post those either? Go look in the NYC thread and see how many people are posting the type of bullshit that winds up in here...NO ONE

One more thing. Posting hollows, tags, or crappy pieces that are in chill spots in the DC area really shouldnt be posted in the DC thread. I could walk to a tunnel in the woods a couple blocks from my house and bust some tags, but why the hell would I post that on a DC thread on 12oz? And if marker tags arent amazing why the hell would you post those either? Go look in the NYC thread and see how many people are posting the type of bullshit that winds up in here...NO ONE

posting pieces even if its crappy on chilled spots is not bad...like dats where mostly writers go to practice deir shit or show off wha dey got other den da line....but is only gud if you have other shit to show like lets say if yu've hit the streets n im not saying with markers,mops or stikers........but puttin hollows n fuking tags on chilled spots i can agree... it shouldnt b posted....

haha

look a few pages back or some shit...

if you wanna rep your crew, you post (good pics) then shut the fuck up

when u talk you look dumb..when u reply to comments you look dumber

oeugodgeougoeugfouegfouegfouoge

all day younging!! WOO HAAAA GOTT CHU ALL IN CHECK!!!!!

oooh,,,my crew is doin mad throwies and handos and shit, we on the come up son, dont be hatin on my fresh shtickers yo...yo bump to toyota, crazy1, king158, blaze, dope2 and expecially my niggas razen and agen...GFYS crew bitches what,,,niggas got shit on our freight burners niggas....fuck yalll.

look what u just fucking said "I cant wait to go up to dc this summer" this is the dc forum second "pears rockin shit" pears keeping dc alive along with the others and third u said it for ur fucking UPS its time to quit graffiti now

Dude the fuck is your problem,I come up to DC alot i got fam up there,and so what i gatta live theee to post?Ive probaly put in more shit up there then you have main,second I said Pear is dope,besides maby 3 or 4 Cats he Is DC.The third thing you said wasent even put toghter to be understood in english so try again.