Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
btw, ups, you are killin em in the streets kid....

one to talk man. so let me thank you, for showing us your toy collection.

Fuckin april fools bitch?

Lets see your shit,those sticks are a prank and their better than the shit you posted,id post my shit but your probaly a cop

hahahahahaha what the fuck is that ups bullshit, dam dude comin with the 1st grade styles, did you work on your slaps during recess?
nah dog he works on em in time out, and ups , if you were joking why dont you post your good shit? and yes bump that ammo wop,and saga 500,and my man lase

April fools for the 5th time jackass,wheres your shit essay?

Fuck you, first off you said it was a joke AFTER I posted you stupid fuck, and second I bet those are your real slaps and you're just tryna cover up by saying it's a joke. I don't need to argue with little kids over the internet like some of these other fools, this thread has enough drama as is. Stop playin hard and see me if you have a problem.

bump those rezist fliks, dudes style is straight fire

nah dog he works on em in time out, and ups , if you were joking why dont you post your good shit? and yes bump that ammo wop,and saga 500,and my man lase

Well i would,but stickers are for homos,those are my first sticks from 2 years back when i was a toy,then i grew up and figured out stickers are a waste of time,why spend $4 on a deco when you could get a can of Rust-o?

Fuck you, first off you said it was a joke AFTER I posted you stupid fuck, and second I bet those are your real slaps and you're just tryna cover up by saying it's a joke. I don't need to argue with little kids over the internet like some of these other fools, this thread has enough drama as is. Stop playin hard and see me if you have a problem.

bump those rezist fliks, dudes style is straight fire

Actina ll tough E-Thug your probaly a 15 year old G-unit wigger.Shut the fuck up,no more beef on this shit and like i said i did those years back and posted them as a joke,stickers are for fucking bums..

Actina ll tough E-Thug your probaly a 15 year old G-unit wigger.Shut the fuck up,no more beef on this shit and like i said i did those years back and posted them as a joke,stickers are for fucking bums..

u still suck, stop making excuses 4 ur wack shit, shut the fuck up and stop rappin