Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well i would,but stickers are for homos,those are my first sticks from 2 years back when i was a toy,then i grew up and figured out stickers are a waste of time,why spend $4 on a deco when you could get a can of Rust-o?

why spend $4 on a deco or a can of rusto when you can rack rack rack it!? and still have enough for a spicy tendercrisp chicken sandwich from BK

so gooood

also mr. ups, quit trying to defend yourself with words, this is 12oz that shit aint gonna work... put some flix of your shit up or just stop talking.

Well i would,but stickers are for homos,those are my first sticks from 2 years back when i was a toy,then i grew up and figured out stickers are a waste of time,why spend $4 on a deco when you could get a can of Rust-o?

when you were a toy? you still are

you know your a fuckin toy bitch when you buying decos and rusto, don't let your mommy find out your spending the lunch money she gives you on paint.

I'm glad fools like you are actually buying that bullshit, makes things less hot for the rest of us. Quit your fuckin bitchin and PM me if you wanna talk shit quit wastin 12oz space for your bullshit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPS! (View Original Post)

YO "UPS"........IF YOU SPEND MONEY ON ANY KIND OF NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR GRAFFITI ADDICTION THEN CLEARLY YOUR STILL A TOY!!!!!! ITS CALLED RACKING.......BIG PART OF GRAFFITI NATION!!!! YEAH....YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!