Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pear, inca, nehi, eon pretty much hoa,hb, and 2dk are the only crews keepin it real right now you guys have bigger egos than anyone why not just let people post pics get a little props get some hate then let it be done bm is a crew that is just kinda starting out noone startsout being amazing everyone was once a toy you guys need to stop hating writers should be able to get along :)

pear, inca, nehi, eon pretty much hoa,hb, and 2dk are the only crews keepin it real right now you guys have bigger egos than anyone why not just let people post pics get a little props get some hate then let it be done bm is a crew that is just kinda starting out noone startsout being amazing everyone was once a toy you guys need to stop hating writers should be able to get along :)

well if you really "hate graffiti" as much as you say you do, you should probably never step foot on this message board again because everyone knows we dont need another wise-ass-BM reppin'-no talent havin'-school bathroom taggin'-prepubescent kid on here. After all, this is "Drama City" and shit like this is what DC is so get used to it.

haha thats funny, telling me to go paint? Do you know what i write? I think not, so before you pass judgment and inform me that i "need to go paint" why don't unplug that internet cord from you computer and hang yourself so you can do DC the favor of removing your garbage-ass graffiti from the face of this earth, especially the city which I ACTUALLY PAINT IN.

-And don't gay bash calling me a faggot, who's the one reppin' that sorry ass "bloody manhole crew"?

FUCK a toy. It's bad enough we gotta see your shit on the street, now we gotta see your shit on here? If I bumped into y'all painting I'd take your paint.

I remember the toy section of L'Enfant. The only place I would paint at that spot till it all became a toy section. Why can't all the toys be as respectful as myself? Like the burner thread, I don't post shit on that thread cus I suck compared to half that shit.

Your a toy, you're gonna paint and if you do it long enough you will cease to be a toy. Until then I would stop posting all your toy shit because you will be remembered as that fucking toy that wouldn't stop posting toy shit. You will have to work harder to shake that reputation. Think about it. This Internet shit changed the game. Fools getting fame easier than ever and what do you want your fame to be based on?

This is TALE one and if you motherfuckers are gonna respond with some offensive shit, sign your name. I'm sick of all these pussies typing shit they would never say. And the whole ego thing, that's always the first thing a toy goes to. Everybody has a fucking ego; it doesn't mean that we have to help you or respect you. Fuck you, I don't know your toy ass from a hole in the wall.

Oh, and something to consider: painting isn't the only thing that stops you from being a toy, look at the ATB's. They paint and they are all toys. It's about how you handle yourself too. The rate you are going it is a bad start, but not as bad as the ATBs. They are probably the biggest toys in the country. Like my signature says...