Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oooh,,,my crew is doin mad throwies and handos and shit, we on the come up son, dont be hatin on my fresh shtickers yo...yo bump to toyota, crazy1, king158, blaze, dope2 and expecially my niggas razen and agen...GFYS crew bitches what,,,niggas got shit on our freight burners niggas....fuck yalll.

:lol: :lol: :lol: GFYS all day all night!!! krushn

is that all dc guys do is talk shit im from baltimore and im used to people doin here but i didnt think dc was like that ive been down there a few times bombing and have met some cool writers dont turn in to baltimore fuck hating, oh and bum hoa and hb all day hispanics are taking it boy

preach brotha preach....bump this guys opinion...all day

can't we all just get along

all we did was design the pepsi can .com ... i dont understand the problem

yea....... Oh and thats not TATS CRU, thats this dude from Cali whose been writin for 15+ years or so, not sayin names. alot good ass writers paint those walls. ive seen em by Con, Arek,Ever, Envy, Totem, Nosm and a few other heads. thats DC for ya

yo, straight up..im straight pimp walking from the local organic store..and see a fucking borf sticker jumping out at me on a street sign

i see these shits in the most random places...this other time im at a shit stop in deleware (on my way to ny) and i see a tag on a cutty spot ass trash can...that kid must have no life

wawrdup