Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Shouts out to everyone doin it big in the DC area. Ima new addition to the 12oz news team so if anyone has any news or events or cool shit or any shit like that drop me a PM, and we'll see if we can get it on the home page. im out here for the summer so holler at me or someshit idk, no troll on this shit either just sayin what up. chuch

booooring......

P1120801.jpg

i shouldn't ask, but i want to know where this is. this spot is bangin haha.

fuck, i need to go into the city more. this weekend maybe. the only pics i've taken recently were freight pics of some local cats, but idk how people would feel about me posting trains in here so..

KGB...down for the count.

KTK...sleeping.

DCB/2DK/NSF/MSP...who?

But goddam MTC...Red Line, street fills, AUP, rooftops, extinguishers, roll downs...what the fuck? I heard theres secret talk...the mayors gonna step down, give that shit to FANT...

sleeping? come on son your skewed vision of the DC graf scene must be a result of only checking this forum. Take a walk around ALL of the city and get back to me.