Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hi there, everyone.. yo just talked to one of my consignor whoever writes Fant its on and poppin now you wrote on their box truck... wrong move buddy... According to my cousin your stuff is now getting dissed and ragged and crew is getting flipped..... guess this is better than getting bashed in the head with a baseball bat... any way justing letting you know what information is flowing thru the pipeline and letting you know "You're walking around blind without a cane,".....

boo fuckin hoo. Whats the difference? like people know. it was a box truck on the street in the city. It happens. was DUDE supposed to check the registration to see who owns it first? Who's your cousin? Officer Billbob?

go away cop

you can PM if you wanna run your mouth some more with idle threats lol...

Hahaha. Faggot. Come see us if you have a problem. I dare you...You aint hittin no one with a bat...Why didnt you do anything that night when you saw em???? Cuz ur a pussy. Lemmie know whos gunna rag our shit..I would love to know...Im sure nothings gonna get touched keep talkin out your ass. Keep this garbage off boards like footsteps said PM if you feel the need to keep runnin your dick sucker.

6508999463_aeb8027006_z.jpg

^Incase you dont know who the fucks talkin to you.

Wooo.Wooo.. Calm the fuck down boys dont kill the messenger kill the person thats gonna give ya the getback, besides "Save the cheap salesman talk, will ya, it's obvious." will ya tough guys.... besides I was just giving ya'll information good or bad with truth included and "The most valuable commodity I know of, is information" take it or leave it this is the Gordon Gekko ya'll talking too and Im about my money; "now what's worth doing, is worth doing for money" and NO Im not PMing any of you Look .. "I have no illusions about winning a popularity contest, with any of you. I got roasted the other night - friend of mine asked, "Why are we honoring this man, have we run out of human beings?" I mean it's not always the popular guy who gets the job done." and from what i heard from my protege' fant is fucking up peoples money and when you fuck up peoples money their is a price to pay "The Carnegies, the Mellons, the men who built this great industrial empire, made sure of it because it was their money at stake." anyways, pal ya'll were told so stick around....

i dont know shit about shit. 12oz is so gay. motherfuckers love the anonymous shit but dont even wanna say who they are, weak. so who is this "beef" with is what i'd like to know. Also what's your "cousin" write thats gonna take out anyone's shit?

GO AWAY COP you like to think you know too much. HAHA

wow. fant wrote on some dudes box truck and now hes butthurt?. seeing you, gecko have had a 12oz account since 2006 i feel its safe to bet you yourself have done atleast 1 tag. maybe not....but if you have, you have done illegal graffiti and i bet you didnt care who that pissed of. so fant. snek. stay up yall keep rocking. seeing yall all over the place, as for you geck-hoe...shut the fuck up. its graffiti.,aka ruining your shit and not giving a mother fucker.

deuce 2%

Wooo.Wooo.. Calm the fuck down boys dont kill the messenger kill the person thats gonna give ya the getback, besides "Save the cheap salesman talk, will ya, it's obvious." will ya tough guys.... besides I was just giving ya'll information good or bad with truth included and "The most valuable commodity I know of, is information" take it or leave it this is the Gordon Gekko ya'll talking too and Im about my money; "now what's worth doing, is worth doing for money" and NO Im not PMing any of you Look .. "I have no illusions about winning a popularity contest, with any of you. I got roasted the other night - friend of mine asked, "Why are we honoring this man, have we run out of human beings?" I mean it's not always the popular guy who gets the job done." and from what i heard from my protege' fant is fucking up peoples money and when you fuck up peoples money their is a price to pay "The Carnegies, the Mellons, the men who built this great industrial empire, made sure of it because it was their money at stake." anyways, pal ya'll were told so stick around....

Are you fucking serious? You are dropping THAT many quotes to the movie "Wall Street"? All for the sake of going along with the Gordon Gekko theme and dropping solely Gordon Gekko quotes from the movie?

...What the fuck are you even doing man? This shit speaks for itself.

finally some sensible people..

ill post pics later since some faggot wanted to come ramble and subject everyone to bullshit. could of just pm'd instead of writing 30 paragraphs of movie quotes that are unrelated. stay the fuck out of this thread, trying to keep it just pictures no one wants to read your spineless cyber-rant. If your "cousins" gonna do anything PLEASE just do it and no more responses, i really actually want you to sounds entertaining. good fuckin' luck. We'll be waiting...aight im done, sorry about that bitch ass anonymous faggot runnin' his mouth ya'll.